Thread: 2018 UAS National

2018 UAS National

This is something that Jimmy put together:

August 4 at 7:25 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen. I don't post often but I'm looking to get some interest stirred up. Who likes to see fast racing on the dirt? I think everyone on this page can agree there's nothing better than high horsepower machines screaming around the dirt track in side by side fast paced, short track action, RIGHT?!? So here's what's going on. September 14 and 15, the fastest, most powerful karts in the country invade Gettysburg. You know! It's where the war was won!! So the fastest, meanest, loudest karts in the country are going to converge on HUNTERSTOWN SPEEDWAY in Gettysburg Pennsylvania. The UNLIMITED ALL STARS, national unlimited class dirt kart series, hold a GRAND NATIONAL event once a year to crown the NATIONAL CHAMPION. Every year its held in a different region and this year its being hosted by HUNTERSTOWN SPEEDWAY. Right near the Mason Dixon line. Not only will this be a battle of North and South, but East and West and everywhere in between. The BADDEST open class kart racers from all over the UNITED STATES, and maybe even a couple from across the pond, will come together to race for the national championship. This is the WOO World Finals of kart racing. If you have never been to the kart races, this is the one to be at. These ARE NOT your grandpa's tiller powered, one wheel peel, yard buggy. We're talking about aerodynamic machines, running monster engines, pushing anywhere from 50hp to over 100hp, weighing in at just a few hundred pounds, inch and a half off the ground, clipping top speeds of 60-70mph, lap times in the sub 9 second range, trapped in a bull ring. No seatbelts! No roll cages! No suspension! This is brute force, bare knuckle, bull riding, high speed, heart pounding action. I wanna invite everyone to come out and spend a few hours checking out the BADDEST karts ON THE PLANET!! Check out these State of the ART machines. Talk to the drivers. You'll find the most honest, down to earth racers you'll ever meet. You'll see true works of art on wheels getting busy in the dirt! When the green flag drops, it's war! When the checkers fly, it's hugs, handshakes, laughs and great times. If you've never been a fan or checked out kart racing, THIS is the EVENT to get your motor running. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message Cooter Windle, Ron Pritt, or myself.
    Here's the tentative event scheduled times
    UAS Grand Nationals at Hunterstown Speedway 9/15/18
    Fri 9/14 Gates open 5pm - 10pm
    Sat 9/15 Gates open at 6am, UAS drivers meeting at 9:00am, UAS practice starts at 9:30am
    As details come available, I'll try to keep posting!!!

Now that's a good post. Hell yeah and looking forward to seeing my UAS buddies from across the country at this Historic race track!

Who know how to attach a flyer ?? Need help doing that ???

Ron Pritt
    (717)-465-0055
    ronp@pamaxxisseries.com

I plan to be there. Thanks.

Ron,

Sent you a private message. If you want send it to my email. I'll get it posted.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Maxxis Series View Post
    Who know how to attach a flyer ?? Need help doing that ???

Ron Pritt
    (717)-465-0055
    ronp@pamaxxisseries.com

I can tell you what I know and most of this is Tentative right now. Ron Pritt will be making up a Page with the info on it.

1. Parking can be done at 5 PM to 10 PM Friday. If someone does show up later, there will be people there to help get you to your spot or a spot.

2. Spectators are free unless they want to go into the Pits

3. We really need everyone to Pre Register. No money required. This will help in many ways to get things moving Saturday morning. Mark Bergfelt and Ron Pritt are working on that Pre Registration form now and it should be on the Hunterstown web page Monday morning.

4. Gates will Officially open at 6 AM

5. From 7 AM to 9AM pay for pit pass and sign in

6. $5 for Transponder plus you must turn in your License

7. $5 donation for Ambulance and crew

8. It is highly advisable to have a Raceiver. This will help in many ways during the time on the track.

9. 9:00AM Drivers Meeting

10. 9:30 to 12:00 UAS Controlled Practice

11. 12:30 There will be Qualifying by Groups

12. 2:30 to 3:30 Regular Show Karts will have their Controlled Practice. Before this the UAS, UAS Jrs., and the Yamahas will have the track.

13. Feature is schedule to start at 8:00 PM

14. 107.1 FM will be the station to hear what is being said on the PA system. Hunterstown does have a nice PA system.

This is a lot of what has be talked about so far. Hope this helps.