Thread: "BREAKING NEWS" 2019 UAS American Muscle Kart Grand National location has been selected!

"BREAKING NEWS" 2019 UAS American Muscle Kart Grand National in Jasper, Fla. Sept 13&14, 2019

September 13 & 14th, 2019....see flyer below:

http://www.unlimitedallstars.com/ima...%20%283%29.jpg

The Florida Unlimited All Stars is excited to announce that we have been chosen to host the 2019 Unlimited All Stars American Muscle Kart Grand Nationals at the World Famous Crossroads Motorplex in Jasper, Florida.

Todays post from:

American Muscle Kart the Official Publication of the Unlimited All Stars

Crossroads Motorplex in Jasper Florida gets the nod for the 2019 UAS Muscle Kart Grand Nationals.

Personnel at the national office of the UAS have reviewed the bids made by interested race track promoters and have decided to award the event to Crossroads Motorplex in Jasper, Florida. This will be the first time that the Unlimited All-Stars Muscle Kart Grand National have been hosted by a track and region in the deep South-East and since the Florida All-Stars is the second oldest UAS region, having the event there is long over due.
    The Florida All-Stars and Crossroads have dedicated themselves to making the 2019 UAS Muscle Kart Grand Nationals the best ever and are chomping at the bit to get started promoting next seasons premiere Open Class Speedway Karting event.
    Dates and some final official details are yet to be determined but the date will be in September and those details are mostly a formality.

Big thanks to Ed Schreifels, Laura Lineweaver, Bob Berlin and Wade Murphy for making this happen. Ed, Bob and I did an initial tally and with the sponsor $$ already committed if we get 50 karts (our Goal is 75) the "cash" purse should top at least $5,500.00. Since we have a year to promote the race we believe we can get that up significantly with lap money etc. I can promise you this...you will love Crossroads. Put this on your calender for 2019...it is going to be one to remember!! Follow this thread...there will be allot more info to offer over the next 12 months or so!

Hoppy

Congrats!!!!!!! Wade and all others involved. Hope to make it down. Bobby Garland Jr.

We hope you can make it Bobby. I am going to give some of the other old timers a poke to see if we can get a reunion of sorts to happen. I know Hotdog committed to show up already. We WILL have a great time and a race might even break out!!

Great News! It am already planning to be there, that's for sure. Always fun to race with the FLUAS guys.

The PARTY is on!! Now is the time for us old people to get off the couch, we have 13 months to get new equipment or just start heading that way.

I think I am gonna sign Jonny and his magic fire water for my team, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Squrilly View Post
    The PARTY is on!! Now is the time for us old people to get off the couch, we have 13 months to get new equipment or just start heading that way.
    It will be good to see you again. I think I am going to bring my bag of wigs along!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddog View Post
    It will be good to see you again. I think I am going to bring my bag of wigs along!!
    Somewhere I heard about that story, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Somewhere I heard about that story, lol.

It all happened at Jasper too!!

Sometimes hearing that stories from some of you makes me feel younger than I am, lol.

i thought that all started at the Waffle House.

Wonder if we can get Cowboy to show up, he's got 13 months to plan it.

It sounds like we announced a reunion instead of a race! Hope to see all you guys and gals at this years Grand Nationals!

Hope I can be at the GN this year too.

How do we mark our calendars? What dates did y'all mark? Just keep 2nd and 3rd weekend's clear?

Pretty sure it is the third weekend of September but I will confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    Pretty sure it is the third weekend of September but I will confirm.
    If we get the information to Jonathan Cope as soon as possible we may be able to avoid a clash with the Tarheel Nationals. This year they are the same day.

September 20th-22nd 2019!

One of the biggest reasons I got into the UAS was reading about the Dog Pound and Hotdogs write ups. We always wanted to get down to Florida to race but for some reason or another we never did. The Boys and I are looking forward to making it down for the National and maybe a practice race or two. Heck if you old SOB's are gonna race, maybe... Anyway, I think this race has needed to be down there for a long time, Congratulations!

Really should get Hotdog up there to be the grand father of the race.
    Give him the green flag to start the race.

Winner should get a Dog Pound nickname (unless they already have one, in which case they can be honorary Top Dog... I'll have to shed my Missing Dog title...

Quote Originally Posted by PD Engines View Post
    Really should get Hotdog up there to be the grand father of the race.
    Give him the green flag to start the race.
    Paul, With any luck, we are going to try and talk him into presenting the trophy to the winner. Just seems fitting that the person that started UAS racing in Florida should have that honor, doesn't it?

We are getting an early start and are looking for sponsors for the 2019 Grand Nationals:

Here is the list so far:

Hoppy...RFH Construction $500.00
    Bulldog..Retirement fund $500.00

Help us make this the largest UAS Grand National Purse to date!

NO sponsorship is too small and of course no sponsorship is too large!

NO $$$ due at this time just looking for commitments.

Believe it or not only 7 months till the big show in Florida!!