Thread: Looking for info on this years UAS Grand Nationals

Looking for info on this years UAS Grand Nationals

Is there a page we can go to for updated info on this years Grand Nationals in Huntertown, Pa.? Looking for start times...event order...best places to stay, etc.

Thanks,

Hoppy

If you cannot get info anywhere else, call Ron Pritt 717- 465- 0055 or text.

Thank you,

Surely there is a web page devoted to this information. I thought I read somewhere that they will have a Saturday morning practice and then they will run the regular points show with the UAS to follow that evening. As I understand it there is no Friday night practice session. I know of others asking the same questions. Hoping to find a web page with this info.

That's what I heard also. The regular track show would run in the afternoon to help prepare the track conditions.

I'm on stand by to help with track prep if needed, As I understand it right now UAS starts practice at 9:30 am Sat ( No fri night ) UAS will run practice and all qualifying first, Track get's re-prepped for there Reg Sat show for 2:30 pm that's been getting done around 7 pm, UAS Main event only will be run at some point in with the Regular show, Hunterstown web-site still shows this event details TBA not aware of any site ( web-page )
    Again I would call Ron Pritt.

Good Luck !!

Any idea on how many karts they are expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    Any idea on how many karts they are expecting?
    If your asking just for there reg show they have been Avg 45 to 50 entries. Have no idea how many UAS there expecting.

I was asking about UAS karts but I appreciate the other info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    I was asking about UAS karts but I appreciate the other info.
    Post thread under northeast, Title Hunterstown how many UAS you expecting for the Grand National, Ron Pritt will see it and respond.

10-4!

I can tell you what I know and most of this is Tentative right now. Ron Pritt will be making up a Page with the info on it.

1. Parking can be done at 5 PM to 10 PM Friday. If someone does show up later, there will be people there to help get you to your spot or a spot.

2. Spectators are free unless they want to go into the Pits

3. We really need everyone to Pre Register. No money required. This will help in many ways to get things moving Saturday morning. Mark Bergfelt and Ron Pritt are working on that Pre Registration form now and it should be on the Hunterstown web page Monday morning.

4. Gates will Officially open at 6 AM

5. From 7 AM to 9AM pay for pit pass and sign in

6. $5 for Transponder plus you must turn in your License

7. $5 donation for Ambulance and crew

8. It is highly advisable to have a Raceiver. This will help in many ways during the time on the track.

9. 9:00AM Drivers Meeting

10. 9:30 to 12:00 UAS Controlled Practice

11. 12:30 There will be Qualifying by Groups

12. 2:30 to 3:30 Regular Show Karts will have their Controlled Practice. Before this the UAS, UAS Jrs., and the Yamahas will have the track.

13. Feature is schedule to start at 8:00 PM

14. 107.1 FM will be the station to hear what is being said on the PA system. Hunterstown does have a nice PA system.

This is a lot of what has be talked about so far. Hope this helps.

Thanks for info...we appreciate it.

How about motels??

There are a lot of Motels in the area. The Track is close to Gettysburg. Ron is familiar with that area and a message to him would be the best. Bergfelt stayed in the area for the last Maxxis Race there. I would think he might be able to give you some info on them. I will message Ron and see if he can post about them on here. I think there are some other Motel north of the track that may be cheaper because they are further away from Gettysburg. I am sure they are on the Computer if you did a search.

I saw plenty on google doing a search. Just wondering if someone had designated one with a discount rate for UAS guys, or designated motel that out of town UAS people might be staying at for fellowship and stuff,....you know what Iam sayin'. on well... I guess Ill just pick one............

I am pretty sure Ron spoke that he had one singled out when I have seen him at the track. I don't know if he put it on the FB site or not. I got a call into him. I should get an answer today

Eddie, myself and our crews have rooms booked at the Eisenhower Hotel and Conference Center in Gettysburg. I booked my room on Hotel.com for $120.00 a night including taxes.

Rooms have been reserved at Cross Keys Motor Inn, New Oxford, PA 717-624-2285 8.6 miles from track
    and Super 8 Motel, Gettysburg, PA 717-337-1400 5.3 miles from track

We are not tracking reservations at these locations so please call each location to see what is available. There are a multitude of hotels/motels within a 15 mile radius that I'm sure you can shop around also

Thank you!!