Thread: Weekly prep for low bite track

Weekly prep for low bite track

Running HT3 on low bite. It's a goat track. During the week if I already have my tires in the duro range I want them, what do I use for my base prep? If i use aggressive prep it will soften them and I don't want that. Would I just use my regular base prep and wipe my aggressive at track as PRW?

Personally, I'd try to ween off of the goat and get on a regular program.
    Black Bite 2.0 built in during the week, then Monster Bite at the track (used like you are currently using goat - except no torch necessary.)

If you insist on sticking with goat, then use some HL2 during the week on them.

Bigger question: What internal are you using on your Maxxis?

-----
    Thanks and God bless,
    Brian Carlson
    Carlson Racing Engines
    Vector Cutz

www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
    Carlson Motorsports on FaceBook
    29 years of service to the karting industry
    Linden, IN
    765-339-4407
    bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by SCKarter2 View Post
    Running HT3 on low bite. It's a goat track. During the week if I already have my tires in the duro range I want them, what do I use for my base prep? If i use aggressive prep it will soften them and I don't want that. Would I just use my regular base prep and wipe my aggressive at track as PRW?
    Without knowing what that is, cant say yes or no.
    If your tires are at the duro you want them, then wiping the weekly prep will help keep them there.

Quote Originally Posted by SCKarter2 View Post
    I like to wipe GK1 on my Soaks during the week. Once the tires are that soft the GK1 is not going to soften the tires much and give them really good bite.
    Chris Harris
    www.tracktac.com
    www.venomjuice.com
    charris@attl.com
    336-474-3500 (W)
    336-345-0445 (C)