Thread: Last brand new triton

Last brand new triton

I have the Triton that was won in the PRC Facebook drawing. I ran it once at a weekly show at popular grove speedway only race on it. Has XL nextgen seat or large to go with. Mychron 5 tach, two sets of maxxis on blk van ks. White body. Everything with one night minus second set of tires. Asking 3500 for roller with tach or 4000 turn key minus clutch with S&S adult clone.

Bump, make an offer. Don't have to sale with mychron wheels or tires. For clarification this is chassis # 131750. It's my understanding the chassis was put to the side due to a minor flaw in the powder coat on the RR frame rail. As mentioned above I raced it once at a weekly show. Thanks.

Do you no what year the kart was actually built?

The first 2 digits on the tag indicate the year of manufacture.
    The next numbers indicate how many have been made.
    So it was made in 2013 number 1750 indicates that it was the 1750 th. kart made that year.

Yeah I believe it was manufactured in 2013 and set to the side, any questions on the specifics or to verify it was a brand new kart could be answered by James at PRC.

Would consider trades for a higher lap count triton plus cash. Kart is an awesome unit. Just could use the money and thought i'd put it out there before racing it again and losing more value.

I have to be missing something, that is alot of money, for a 13 triton.

As stated in the first post this kart was brand new from Phantom. It was a facebook live drawing they did as they found a brand new untouched 2013 Triton in their warehouse and were raising money for a girl with cancer. This kart had zero laps and was sent to me as a champions edition package. I have raced this kart once so I priced at the $3,500 including the Mychron 5 and two sets of tires on wheels, against the $3,419.98 you'd pay for a new champions edition from Phantom with the start up kit and floating gear up that I added.The Mychron 5 is one race old as well as it was won in the drawing with the kart and first set of maxxis and van K wheels. Figured someone may have fell in love with their Triton the way a lot of guys did with the Phenom and might want to pick up the last "new" Triton shipped out from PRC.
    Last edited by DJ Robinson; 06-13-2018 at 05:26 PM. Reason: can't spell!

Will include 6 new Maxxis right side pinks for asking price. Tires were also won with kart. Been stored in basement.