Thread: WTB Sprint Enduro Chassis roller....or with Yamaha

WTB Sprint Enduro Chassis....roller....or with Yamaha

Looking for Margay or Coyote Sprint Enduro Road Racing Kart. Roller or with Motor.

Send pics to 8one3-260-0046.

Thanks,

Hoppy
    Last edited by Hoppy; 05-14-2018 at 08:00 PM.

You want another one? You know in case of need you can use the Emmick I used to run on Sprint Enduro for the Yamaha and tne 4 cycle classes, Hoppy.

I have a TS racing PT4 roller , RH motor mount , use for 2 or 4 cycle , duel rear brakes , full body kit , race ready . 517-449-1230

I want to get something more competitive for myself. BTW we are rained out at Jasper this weekend for UAS racing. Ryan and I are running Summit Point June 1-2. Your welcome to join us. Bring Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    You want another one? You know in case of need you can use the Emmick I used to run on Sprint Enduro for the Yamaha and tne 4 cycle classes, Hoppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    I want to get something more competitive for myself. BTW we are rained out at Jasper this weekend for UAS racing. Ryan and I are running Summit Point June 1-2. Your welcome to join us. Bring Chuck.
    With Final Exams and so on at school I doubt I can make it to Summit Point. I love that track. Very probably my favorite track.