4 Cycle Advanced User

Space Coast"Full Throttle"Speedway - APRIL 21 - POINTS RACE

Our next points race is April 21

Gates open at 2:00
    Practice starts around 3:00

Planning to run the features under the lights

Hope to see you then

4 Cycle Regular User
    Maybe next year space coast and hobe sound could schedule together so they dont both race the same day almost every race? Not many tracks in south florida would think they could schedule on opposite weekends.

4 Cycle Regular User
    ^^^ agreed! MAKE ASPHALT RACING GREAT AGAIN

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Quote Originally Posted by rage26 View Post
    Maybe next year space coast and hobe sound could schedule together so they dont both race the same day almost every race? Not many tracks in south florida would think they could schedule on opposite weekends.
    We have ALWAYS scheduled our races on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month - as far as I know your race dates did not conflict with ours until this year.

4 Cycle Regular User
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy29 View Post
    We have ALWAYS scheduled our races on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month - as far as I know your race dates did not conflict with ours until this year.
    To be clear I am not associated with either track in anyway. I am just a racer who runs at many tracks all over the state. As a racer and fan from the outside it only makes sense to me that tracks that are near each other would work together with scheduling, class structure etc. If only two karts raced at both tracks that is two more than would have been there otherwise. Maybe that makes to much common sense as it seems to happen at tracks all around the country at times.

Please do not take my comments as anything other than an observation from a person who wants to see all and any track succeed.