Thread: Liberty Raceway Park*APRIL 21*Local Points*$1000 to win w/$35 entry fee*VINTAGE KARTS

4 Cycle Advanced User

Liberty Raceway Park*APRIL 21*Local Points*$1000 to win w/$35 entry fee*VINTAGE KARTS

LRP LOCAL POINTS SERIES RACE #2 plus MONEY RACE plus
    OFFICIAL 4-CYCLE VINTAGE KARTING ASSOCIATION - 1ST LRP PRESENTATION OF 2018

AT

LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK

APRIL 21, 2018

CLONE 390
    GUARANTEED MONEY
    OPEN TIRES
    Entry Fee $35
    1st $1000
    2nd $150
    3rd $75

CLONE LITE *** CLONE MEDIUM *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 425 $$ *** CLONE 450 *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ *** LIMITED MODIFIED *** PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425 *** JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$ *** TEEN CHAMP $$
    Entry Fee $35
    OPEN TIRES
    1st $300
    2nd $150
    3rd $50
    14 KM

BEGINNER RED PLATE POINTS *** JR 1 POINTS ***JR 2 POINTS *** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS *** TEEN CHAMP POINTS
    ENTRY FEE $35
    OPEN TIRES

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
    All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 10:00
    Practice- 12:00
    Qualifying- After Practice
    Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $10.00
    6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
    Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Below will be the lineup for April 21 LRP LOCAL POINTS/MONEY RACE with the 4-CYCLE VINTAGE KARTING ASSOCIATION visiting for the first time this season.

Predator 425
    VINTAGE STOCK 375
    Teen Champ
    VINTAGE LIMITED 375
    Clone Lite
    Jr 1 (GREEN plate with SMALL pipe)
    Baby Champ/Kid Kart
    Clone 425
    Jr Champ (PURPLE plate with SMALL pipe)
    Sr Champ Clone 425
    Jr. 3 (BLUE plate with SMALL pipe)
    Clone Red Plate(Red plate with small pipe) Open Tire(Gear Rule 17/65) (Max. Tire Size 34 1/2")
    Limited Modified
    Clone 425 $$
    Jr 1 $$ (GREEN plate with SMALL pipe)
    Clone Medium
    Jr. 3 $$ (BLUE plate with SMALL pipe)
    Predator 390
    Sr Champ Clone 425 $$
    Clone 450
    Jr 2 (Purple plate with Small pipe)
    Clone Heavy
    Teen Champ $$
    Predator 375
    Jr 2 $$ (PURPLE plate with SMALL pipe)
    Clone 390 $$

4 Cycle Advanced User
    We're going to try it again. LRP Local Points Race is scheduled for Saturday April 21. This is the second race of the season, but with the ability to drop 1 event, this could be like starting a fresh new start. If you missed the first event or had a bad finish, don't fret. Your luck could be really good and you still can have your foot in to win that the 2018 Championship to one of the oldest series in karting.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Registration for Saturday’s race is up and running. If you would like to register,you can click on the following link to go to the form.
    www.daytonaofdirt.com

Thank you for helping out in using this system.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Good morning to all my LRP RACING FAMILY. I am doing double duty Saturday so, I'm asking all of you to help me out. If you're planning to come race Saturday, please go to our website, www.daytonaofdirt.com and pre-register. Any work I can get done before race day will help me out tremendously. If I plan things out, it will all work. I truly appreciate everyone who helps out each race by using our system. It doesn't cost anything and is simple to do. Also, if you need to reserve parking, please call or send a text to 336-953-2522. Or if you prefer, you can message me on Facebook. Don't forget to leave your name and size of trailer you are bringing. Again, thank you very much for coming to race at Liberty Raceway Park.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    It's Wednesday morning. The track is getting prepared for Saturday's race today. The work is getting done as I'm sure you are working on your equipment just as hard. Preparing for a race whether you a racer or promoter takes lots and lots of preparation and planning. That's why I am asking for you to spread the word that if you have online access to go pre-enter. Also, if you need parking for Saturday's race, please send me a text or call to 336-953-2522. I will need your name and size of trailer you are bringing. Tommy has me doing double duty and maybe triple duty this Saturday. I've done it before and it will be OK, but any work I can do ahead of time will keep my nerves down to a calm level. With enough planning and effort, anything is possible but, a little help from you guys certainly won't hurt either and is certainly appreciated.

The pre-entry form can be found at www. daytonaofdirt.com

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Pre-registration will close tomorrow (Friday) at 12:00 noon. You still have plenty time to enter if you haven't done so. I truly appreciate everyone working with me and pre-entering this week. I know some of you aren't use to using our system but it really helps out in many ways getting prepared for Saturday's event. If any of you still need parking reserved, just shoot me a text or message on Facebook or you can give me a call. Any of these ways will work fine. My phone number is 336-953-2522. Also, you can find the pre-entry form on our website, www.daytonaofdirt.com. This form is easy to use as well and doesn't cost anything. We are looking forward to seeing all of you Saturday and hope you are excited as we are about finally getting back to LRP to race again. Especially after the long vacation we took due to bad weather. Race Day is right around the corner. See you all Saturday!

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Rise and Shine! Boy it sure is nice to see the sun shine this beautiful Saturday morning. It’s a great morning and we all are soooo lucky to be able to do what we love doing! Race day is the BEST day of the week!

First- I want to thank everyone who helped me out by using our pre-entry form. It really helps out in many different ways and in many different areas. You all came through for me so hopefully, I can keep everything going on a smooth kilter.

Second- We have been away from racing at LRP for a month due to bad weather. It’s like starting the season all over again. Undoubtedly, we have some of the very best drivers and equipment to come perform at LRP. I just want you all to know how much we appreciate your dedication and support. It never goes unnoticed. Sometimes it’s not made vocally but please never think you are taken for granted.

From Old Mother Hubbard and her side kick!