Thread: ace karting komplex

ace karting komplex

So no racing at ace speedway kart track once again what a shame people. Yet another great place to race going to be pine trees.

Quote Originally Posted by wyricksmotorsports View Post
    So no racing at ace speedway kart track once again what a shame people. Yet another great place to race going to be pine trees.
    I wish some one would open the track back up this was a decent place to race at great pits and great track at times. there has got to be money to be made here if any one has heard anything about them racing let me know its bad that there is two track in less than 5 mins from each other and nither of them can hold a race

Same for Beechnut over in Tennessee. Ready to return as soon as they re-open. Great tracks!

I mean I can see people know about this track by the views its had since ive posted the post I hate to see yet another track go down the drain in the past 35 years of racing I have seen some really good tracks go down ace is a perfect venue to race I mean its at a speedway what better place could you have it. I guess ill have to travel to get my kids into racing just hate to drive by two tracks to go racing.

Hows about Caswell Matt? 1st win @ the 1st race on that ol Gambler . Sure do wish that place would re-open.

me to that place shut down red rock now caswell has pine trees in it we have had a lot of fun at these tracks and hope to have fun at them again but looks like another good place gone bad. I have figured out that you got great pits great venue and no race me and matt are looking to put our kids in it with us growing up racing I belive they should as well but man the travel sucks