Thread: Tck 4/14/2018 2nd points race

4 Cycle Advanced User

Tck 4/14/2018 2nd points race

4/14/2018 2nd points race
    gates will open at 12:00 practice will start at 2:00
    registration will begin at 1:00 till 3:00
    gate fee is $10 kids 6 and under free unless they are racing then it will be $10 and seniors $5 65 and older

all classes $25 entry fee except money classes $5 ins band $5 transponder fee and $1.00 emt fee each entry .

Money classes ****
    stock clone 375
    $250 to win
    10 kart min
    $35 entry fee

pro stock clone 375
    $500 to win ** guaranteed**
    $45 entry fee

we look forward to seeing everyone then .
    If you have any questions please feel free to call scotty 252-314-5038
    thanks for all you continues support ........

4 Cycle Advanced User
    We are looking forward to our second points race of the year next weekend and thank you to all that came out to the first points race. I hope the RWYB class grows , I love to see that HP down the straightaways.

4 Cycle Regular User
    Did you guys get any kid karts at the first race?

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Yes 4

4 Cycle Member
    Can you clarify the red plate rules

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Small pipe / 265 weight / 17-65 gear rule / 34 inch tire rule.

4 Cycle Member
    Hold up a bit! We raced there on 3/17/18 the Tech man and Scott the owner told us the tire rule was 34 1/2. In fact we got disqualified for being 3/32 over the 34 1/2 rule. We spent two weeks resizing a trailer full of tires. We race legal and will conform to any and all rules you have but you can't keep changing them on us. Ever since WKA has been out of the picture it seems every tracks different. Again we want to conform to ALL the rules any track has but ya just can't change them every month. So what's it going to be 34 or 34 1/2 ?

4 Cycle Advanced User
    I told everyone at the drivers meeting 34

4 Cycle Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCK View Post
    I told everyone at the drivers meeting 34
    Just to confirm, it updated for this season to 34 from last season 34 1/2? (I did some searching for the tire rule after we spoke by phone last month and found this post...would still love to see the rules posted on your site to help us newbies) - Jesse https://karting.4cycle.com/showthrea...ht=#post673142

4 Cycle Advanced User
    We will talk about it Saturday at the drivers meeting and vote on it.

4 Cycle Member
    So go with 34 or 34 1/2 for this weekend

4 Cycle Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCK View Post
    We will talk about it Saturday at the drivers meeting and vote on it.
    Ok, sounds good. I'm not sure that anyone cares much either way but it was understood that 34 1/2 was the rule for this Saturday. So it would be helpful to know for sure what the expectation is for this Saturday.

4 Cycle Regular User
    I’ll vote 34&1/2 just for simple fact that I mounted 2 sets this week that measure 34&1/16 after rolling with 6psi in them. It’s alot easier to grow than shrink!

4 Cycle Member
    I agree it’s so much easier to grow a tire then to shrink a tire. 34 1/2 Will give us some play room so we won’t have a problem like we had the first point race