Thread: Roebling Road - SKC is the best!

4 Cycle Advanced User

Roebling Road - SKC is the best!

A shout out to the fine work by the Southern Kart Club and their expert management of the event - Flawless!

Good friends, good times and great racing! What could be better?

Agreed, great facility and top notch crew. Always enjoy running there. See y'all again in October.
    Jody Powell

WWW.ARCRACING.COM
    jody@arcracing.com
    (800) 521-3560
    (229) 435-2647
    Follow us at,
    ARC Racing on Facebook
    billetbyarc on Instagram

Itís my job to give you the facts, itís your job to put them to use.

I really enjoyed my 1st time at Roebling Road and I think it was perfectly run. i love the familiar atmosphere too. Thanks everyone.

4 Cycle Advanced User Jeff Wesell's Avatar
    The SKC folks and racers are some of the best in karting! We loved racing with SKC and especially always enjoyed running Roebling. Great to see you all had so many entries and from the sounds of it a rousing good time on and off the track. Sure do miss making the treks down to race with you all but for sure always am thinking 'bout you all and sending our best to you always.

Kudos to all for making it a great weekend. It was awesome seeing the Facebook posts and updates.

-Jeff
    Jeff Wesell
    Streeter Super Stands
    The largest selection of Kart Stands, Lifts and Shop & Trailer Accessories
    "Roll with The Best!"

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Dilly,Dilly!

Thanks SKC...Hope to see everyone in October.

Hoppy