Thread: Space Coast -Full Throttle-Speedway - MARCH 17

4 Cycle Advanced User

Space Coast -Full Throttle-Speedway - MARCH 17

OUR NEXT RACE IS:
    SATURDAY - MARCH 17
    GATES OPEN AT 12:00
    *** If there are any new racers looking for extra seat time and want to come early, please let me know in advance.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    yes sir i would like to get there early to practice please

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Quote Originally Posted by dw02 View Post
    yes sir i would like to get there early to practice please
    No problem - anytime after 9:00 am Saturday morning

4 Cycle Advanced User
    thank you

4 Cycle Advanced User
    reminder to the SR CHAMP racers

The SR CHAMP class has a sponsor this year.
    End of the year points awards will have a cash payout for the top 4 points finishers
    With $1000.00 going to the 2018 points champion - 5 drop races will be allowed for the year