CLONE MEDIUM *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425$$
    GUARANTEED
    Entry Fee $45
    OPEN TIRES
    1st $500
    2nd $200
    3rd $100
    4th $50

CLONE LITE *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 450 *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ *** LIMITED MODIFIED
    PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425 *** JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$ *** TEEN CHAMP $$
    Entry Fee $45
    OPEN TIRES
    1st $500
    2nd $200
    3rd $100
    4th $50
    18 KM

CLONE SR (35+)
    WEIGHT 390
    ENTRY FEE $35
    $300 GUARANTEED PURSE BY SPONSOR

BEGINNER RED PLATE *** JR 1 *** JR 2 *** JR 3 *** JR CHAMP *** TEEN CHAMP
    ENTRY FEE $35
    OPEN TIRES

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
    All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 10:00
    Practice- 12:00
    Qualifying- After Practice
    Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
    6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
    Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THE PHANTOM RACING CHASSIS NCDS RACE #2 IS UP AND RUNNING. YOU CAN FIND THIS FORM ON THE WEBSITE www.daytonaofdirt.com. I DO APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO USES THIS SYSTEM. THIS RACE, I WILL BE DOING DOUBLE DUTY AND WILL APPRECIATE THOSE WHO HELPS OUT BY PRE-ENTERING. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Just a little over 2 weeks to the 2018 PHANTOM RACING CHASSIS NCDS #2. This may be the second event of the season but it's certainly not to late to get in the race. It is one of our rules to allow 1 drop race per class so if you couldn't make the first race this season, you definitely still have a chance to make a winning year starting April 7 and earn the largest year-end award winning championship of any other series whether it be local or state oriented.

Pre-registration is open for the PRC NCDS #2.
    www.daytonaofdirt.com

Anyone needing parking for the PRC NCDS #2 need to call or text Marty at 336-953-2522 or message here on Bob's 4-Cycle or on Facebook.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Only a little over a week away for the second NCDS race of 2018. If you didn't have the finish you had wished at our first event, don't count yourself out. We allow one drop race for all classes. This race could be your new beginning. One bad finish at any race will not disqualify you from your all so important 2018 NCDS CHAMPIONSHIP. So, go ahead and make plans to attend the PRC NCDS #2 on April 7 and prove that you are at championship level.

Pre-registration is open. Go to www.daytonaofdirt.com to complete the form.

For parking call or text 336-953-2522 or message here on Bob's or on the Official Liberty Raceway Park or Marty Burrow Facebook pages. I'm pretty easy to get in contact with.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    I will be pushing the Pre-registration for the PRC NCDS #2. I will be doing double duty and probably working in panic mode. If you are planning to race the PRC NCDS #2 on April 7, it will really help out by using our registration form found on the website, www.daytonaofdirt.com. That way I can get most of the entries in before the rush on race day. I'm not complaining and I certainly don't mind hard work. I just like to plan ahead so things will go smoother. Last NCDS we had over 240 pre-registered and to have them entered before race day was a blessing on everyone involved. There's a lot of work that goes on in the registration area on race day. I want to thank everyone who uses our pre-entry system. It truly helps out.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    This morning (Wednesday morning) there was an 80% chance of rain for the Liberty Raceway Park area. When we got to the track at 12:00 noon, there had not been any rain at all. I know the weather channels are talking badly of the weather for this weekend but as we know from this and experiences before, the weather can change in a blink of an eye. We will be waiting til Friday to see what the forecast is and hopefully it will change for the good between now and then.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    There is no reason to put off the inevitable. The forecast has been rain for the LRP area for Saturday. It hasn’t changed all week long and now it’s calling for close to an inch with 100% chance of precipitation. The North Carolina Dirt Series Race of April 7 will be rescheduled for November 3. Canceling a race is never a pleasing thing to do but we feel it is the best thing for the North Carolina Dirt Series and for those who are traveling for hours to attend. With this cancellation, it will make our next NCDS event to be hosted by Woodleaf Speedway Park on May 5. On Friday, April 13 will be their first race of the 2018 Friday Roar. This would be a good time to make plans to attend and get set up for the next NCDS event in May.