Thread: Low Country Kartway Farewell

4 Cycle Advanced User

Low Country Kartway Farewell

All of us at Low Country Kartway would like to say a huge Thank You to everyone who came and supported our family at the Race Track over the last year but our Family has made the decision to no longer operate the Track so that we can get back to what we originally started racing for which is the enjoyment of watching our boys progress in the sport and have more time to dedicate to our #97 racing program.
    We cant say thank you enough to all who came and spent countless hours helping us to provide a place to race worthy of bringing the whole family none of this would not have been possible without all of you. Mark and Travis for always saying need More Water.
    The Southern Kartway Team for being there to help us anytime we needed them and Fran hollering at me to lets go.
    Mr Cat Cooper for keeping us legal at the scales

We would also like to wish all the local Tracks the best of luck this year and we will be seeing all of yall at some time or another on the track racing.

4 Cycle Member
    i find this really sad...was really looking forward to taking my boy to a track i use to race back in the 90's

4 Cycle Advanced User
    I think you all have done a great job, I also feel you will enjoy no longer being a track owner even more. The best to you all.
    Bob

4 Cycle Advanced User
    On another note. complete racing setup for sell.. 2015 trailer, 3 Faktors setup for jr racing, racks, tacs, new never fired up jr3 motor, hot boxes , rollers, several sets of new tires untouched. extra bodies, tire breaks, gears, clutches. $6500,, stop by my house if interested. no parting out, all or nothing. I most likely will not check four cycle much, so you will probably not get any answers on here from me,

Bob

4 Cycle Member
    WOW, so sorry to hear that, we really enjoyed the family atmosphere at the track. It's nice to see people that don't put up with the attitudes and language around the children. I understand you want to focus more on your own family, and don't blame you for that after all that's what it is all about. Good luck in the future, and thanks for all the memories.

PALM Charter High School family

4 Cycle Regular User
    Will y'all run one more or are y'all done?