Thread: Roebling road WKA/SKC National March 9-11

4 Cycle Regular User

Roebling road WKA/SKC National March 9-11

Race is 28 days away!! One week left on the largest pre-entry discount (Feb 16)...AND the WKA 2017 Championship points banquet is on the 9th (Friday night). More info at www.southernkartclub.com

4 Cycle Advanced User
    If your thinking of waiting to the last minute to register because its on line.. Don't. Its not set up to pay.

You have to send a check with mail in form!

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Like!

4 Cycle Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-man View Post
    If your thinking of waiting to the last minute to register because its on line.. Don't. Its not set up to pay.

You have to send a check with mail in form!
    Registered, where is the form to send in?

4 Cycle Regular User
    lol...what is a check?

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Quote Originally Posted by apr67 View Post
    Registered, where is the form to send in?
    Go to: http://southernkartclub.com/website Left hand side, under important links. Click on: WKA National Printable Registration

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Quote Originally Posted by thorton57 View Post
    lol...what is a check?
    A vintage method of transferring funds. Go easy on SKC they are a small club but have some of the best people you would ever want to race with.

4 Cycle Regular User
    We appreciate the support! Thanks Bernie!!

4 Cycle Regular User
    don't make me out to be unsupportive...im not doubting they are a good group...I just figure I could register at WKA over the phone like Daytona...I truly haven't had checks in 20 years....so can I call someone at the club and register then pay when I get there?

I plan to be there but I'll wait to register at the track. See you all there.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    I'd guess the SKC would be more then happy to accept a money order or cashiers check.
    Now there's some vintage monetary transfer methods Bernie They still do that right?
    Clark Gaynor Sr.

4 Cycle Regular User
    ...I hope they accept cashiers check too...that is what I mailed them...lol

4 Cycle Regular User
    One week away.....time to knock the Daytona dust off of em!
    See you at the track!!