Stateline Speedway Lawsonville NC

Vaughn Motors Race #1

$500 to win Clone Hvy
    $500 to win Clone 425
    $300 to win Amateur Clone #380
    $250 to Jr 1 green hvy

All money GUARANTEED!
    All other Classes will be 100% payback

Predator 380 and Predator 425 Will be Motor Swap rules and you can look over them from previous posts.

This series is for the best of the best of local racers with low entry fees and low gate fees.

We have the biggest guaranteed points payout of anywhere around.

Clone Hvy and Clone 425 points championship will pay
    1st. $1000
    2nd. $500
    3rd $250

All other Classes points championships will pay
    1st. $300
    2nd. $150
    3rd. $50

All points money to be payed out last race of the series!

Plz look back thru our posts for more info on our series!

Plz share to let everyone know that you will be competing for all the CASH at the Top of the Line Racing Series !!

Thank you!

Barry Cobb Jr
    336-552-7666

Plz message me , text, or call for any questions!

We want to welcome Donnie Nall with Insanity Speed Elixir on board as a series sponsor! Donnie grew up just a few miles down the road and cut his teeth in racing at Stateline Speedway! We are honored for him to be apart of our series! Plz thank him when you see him for supporting our series!

I've had more questions about the entry fees.. I'm gonna break it down for everyone to see what is exactly going where.

$30 to prize fund, $10 points fund, $5 transponder fee, $5 ins fee!

Which equals $50 per class!

This is only $10 more than the regular entry fee on a regular night at the track. And that extra $10 is for the points fund for the drivers!

I wanted to do this series for the local racers on budgets that couldn't afford to travel and it didn't cost them that much more than a regular night! But payed good money each race and payed out good for the points! With the drivers not having to pay to get in a banquet or pay for their prizes themselves that they had won at the end of the series out of their pocket!

I also don't believe in higher gate fees for series races because that puts strain on getting families in to watch their favorite kart racer! That's why the gate fee is still just $10.

I'm just a local racer sticking my neck out for local racers! I've listened for the last couple of yrs of what local racing needs and I truly believe this compliments everyone with Amateur Classes, Big Money classes, and Most fair Predator rules anywhere for low budget racers!

Plz look back at previous post to find out all the info on all classes and what we are offering.

Don't believe any track is paying $1000 to win the points championship in 2 classes like us!!

For questions, concerns, parking , or sponsorships plz message, text, or call 336-552-7666..

Thx ,
    Barry Cobb Jr

Our race day schedule will be as follows..

10am Gates open

11am Pre-tech begins

1pm Drivers Meeting

2pm Practice starts
    1 round of group practice and then
    1 round of class practice

Qualifying and Features to follows

We hope everyone is getting as excited as we are as time gets closer!

Class Practice, Qualifying, And Race Order For March 31st!

Sr. Stock #390
    JR 1 A
    Clone Lite
    Kid Kart
    Clone 400
    Sr Champ 425
    JR Sportsman champ
    Predator 380
    Clone Red Plate
    Limited Modified
    JR 3 A
    Clone 425
    Jr. 1 B
    Clone Medium
    Amateur Clone #380
    Teen Champ
    Sr Champ 435
    Jr 2
    Clone 450
    Jr 3 B
    Clone Hvy
    Predator 425

Ok guys and gals we are less than a week away from practice at Stateline Speedway! Also the last day to pay for your parking. I will be at Stateline Sat from 12pm to 3pm to take up parking money and also be putting together a parking map for the guys that's payed!.. We are looking forward to a great series! thanks again.. If you need to reach me with questions my Number is 336-552-7666

Plz Share

We are looking for a Series photographer! Don't have to be professional! Just have to have the passion for taking pics! Pm, text, or call me at 336-552-7666..

Plz go and like our Facebook page Top of the Line racing series for all the info on everything we are trying to do for the matters with our series! Also it will keep you updated! thx

ATTENTION SUPER SR' S 50YRS OLD OR OLDER!!

Thanks to John Beedham at Johns Kart Body's for sponsoring the class we will incorporate y'all a class inside of the Sr Stock #390 class. You will run in Sr Stock #390 but for a EXTRA entree fee of $35 you will be scored and payed out for both classes. This will be a points class that pays 1st $200, 2nd $100, 3rd $50 for the points championship! Again you still must pay the $50 entry fee for Sr. Stock #390 to be eligible. This is just a added bonus to our older legends of kart racing! With my 0 tolerance for rough driving everyone will be safe! Plz spread the word!

We would like to welcome Dennis Hall as The Voice of the Top of the Line racing series! Dennis has been announcing Kart and Car racing for many yrs! I believe Dennis is gonna bring out the excitement that I envisioned for this series with driver interviews, Driver introductions, and Victory Lane interviews! Also may be working on other aspects to let the people get to know our racers! Stay tuned for more up dates!!

We want to welcome April Westmoreland as our Series Photographer for 2018! With being a racer mom in the past I believe she will know all the right spots to capture our series biggest moments! We are excited to have her as part of our team!

Quote Originally Posted by cobb62 View Post
    Our race day schedule will be as follows..

10am Gates open

11am Pre-tech begins

1pm Drivers Meeting

2pm Practice starts
    1 round of group practice and then
    1 round of class practice

Qualifying and Features to follows

We hope everyone is getting as excited as we are as time gets closer!
    Question on driver's meeting time... a lot of us don't show up to the track until about 30-45 minutes before practice. I think it would be better to hold the meeting after practice. Would hate for someone to be a little bit late and miss the driver's meeting, especially someone new.

Thanks,
    James
    James Stanley

Sales Manager
    Phantom Racing Chassis
    www.phantomchassis.com
    (704) 855-3165

Quote Originally Posted by James@PRC View Post
    Question on driver's meeting time... a lot of us don't show up to the track until about 30-45 minutes before practice. I think it would be better to hold the meeting after practice. Would hate for someone to be a little bit late and miss the driver's meeting, especially someone new.

Thanks,
    James
    The reason for it being before practice is I want to have enough time to make sure everyone knows the rules, and we can answer any questions that anyone has and not be rushed. You know once things get going anything can happen.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hey Predator guys remember you have to bring your motors to pre-tech race ready! With chain guard, metal throttle linkage, Oil in the motor, and governor set! We don't have time to do all that race day! Also the first race plz be there by 11am when pretech starts to get motors and tires logged in! If you are a low budget predator racer anywhere close to Stateline Speedway this is the most fair Predator rules that you will be on a level playing field! Come and join us on March 31st!!

Top of the Line Racing Series Predator rules for 2018!

I have thought long and hard about what I wanted to do with the Predator rules for the series. Predator is for low budget racers to be able to compete with big budget racers. Also Predator is a class for new people coming into our sport or old racers coming back in. It has to be affordable and fair.. So with all this in mind this is what I have decided to do for 2018...

BOX STOCK PREDATOR with only exception of chain guard and throttle linkage ..

You will bring your motor to pre-tech with fresh oil and leave it to be tagged and numbered by tech official. your name and number of your motor will be wrote down. After the drivers meeting you will go back to tech and draw a pill for which motor you will run for the evening. At the end of the night u bring the motor back and get your motor. If there is any damage to the motor you run the person who's motor it is gets your motor. It's alot to write but it's really pretty simple.
    Also the 5500rpm max will be in place but will checked by a tach of the tech official not the one on the kart.

Now the other major expense in kart racing is tires. So I've came up with a way to save on that for the predator class..

Tire rule for Predator is Maxxis EL tires!

But the kicker is you will only be able to run one set for the whole series! Every Predator driver Will check in one set of tires the first race and the number off the bar code will be recorded. If u happen to bust one you will be able to replace which ever tire that's damaged.

If you have a major issue with the rules that I have put in place here you may need to be in the regular clone classes! Because it u don't want inexpensive racing where u are sure no one has a better cheap motor than you and only have to buy one set of tires for the whole series then Predator racing is not for you!

I will look after low budget racers and try my best to do whats best for local racing.

We will be paying $300 to win Predator in race number 5 of the series and if you haven't raced in atleast 3 of the first 4 races you won't be eligible to win the money! I hope this class grows with these rules!

AMATEUR CLONE #380 IS NOT A ROOKIE CLASS!!

It is for local low budget racers to be apart of the series. To be able to race in the same budget level as everyone else in that class! I'm really looking forward to watching this class. Remember the rule is if you run amateur you can't run any adult clone class. You may run predator! And that's for the whole series. If you run Amateur in Race #1 that's all you can race the whole 2018 series. It's $300 to win the first night! So all you local racers come on out and enjoy the fun!

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISALLOW ANY DRIVER THAT I SEE THAT DOESN'T FIT IN THESE RULES. SUPER TEAMS DON'T HAVE AMATEUR DRIVERS! I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT!

Thx Everyone

All Jr 1 and Jr 3 Drivers and parents!!

We will have two classes for each of you! One will be points and the other will be money bonus. The way the money bonus will work is the $10 of the entry fee that was for points will be 1st place bonus money..

For example

if you have 10 karts and the 100% payback is $150 for first then with the money bonus it will pay $250 to win!!

this will be every series race. I want to give the Jr's a chance to race for some extra money every week.

This will not effect the money for the Jr classes that's already guaranteed.. The guaranteed money will be payed out in the points classes.

Let's build the Jr classes!!

1 WEEK AWAY FROM THE SERIES KICK OFF!

First thing I want to do is thank everyone that's sponsored or bought parking! It takes so much to put a series on and with out all you guys and gals this wouldn't be possible!

I'm putting this series on for local racers and their families. Kart racing is a family sport! I will do everything I can to ensure everyone treats each other with respect on and off the track.

We are excited to get this series kicked off and by the looks of parking even if you are not racing you will want to be standing at the fence watching all the action.

March 31st 2018
    Stateline Speedway Lawsonville NC

Vaughn Motors Race #1

$500 to win Clone Hvy
    $500 to win Clone 425
    $300 to win Amateur Clone #380
    $250 to win Jr 1 green hvy

All money GUARANTEED!
    All other Classes will be 100% payback

$50 entry fee
    $10 gate fee

Predator 380 and Predator 425 Will be Motor Swap rules and 1 set of EL tires for all 6 races and you can look over all the rules from previous posts.

This series is for the best of the best of local racers with low entry fees and low gate fees.

We have the biggest guaranteed points payout of anywhere around.

Clone Hvy and Clone 425 points championship will pay
    1st. $1000
    2nd. $500
    3rd $250

All other Classes points championships will pay with average of 8 kart min...
    1st. $300
    2nd. $150
    3rd. $50

All points money to be payed out last race of the series!

Plz look back thru our posts for more info on our series!

Plz share to let everyone know that you will be competing for all the CASH at the Top of the Line Racing Series !!

Class Practice, Qualifying, And Race Order For March 31st!

1. Sr. Stock & Super Sr. Stock #390
    2. JR 1 A Points Class 275 lbs small pipe
    3. Clone Lite
    4. Kid Kart
    5. Clone 400
    6. Sr Champ 435
    7. JR Sportsman champ purple 320lbs small pipe
    8. Predator 380
    9. Clone Red Plate 240lbs small pipe
    10. Limited Modified
    11. JR 3 A Points Class 320lbs small pipe
    12. Clone 425
    13. Jr. 1 B Money Class 275lbs small pipe
    14. Clone Medium
    15. Amateur Clone #380
    16. Teen Champ blue plate 370lbs
    17. Sr Champ 435 Money Class
    18. Jr 2 Points purple 295lbs small pipe
    19. Clone 450
    20. Jr 3 B Money Class 320lbs small pipe
    21. Clone Hvy
    22. Predator 425

Thank you!

Barry Cobb Jr
    336-552-7666

Plz message me , text, or call for any questions!

Top of the Line Racing Series Race, Series, and Class sponsers!

1. Kid Karts- Bowman Motorsports

2. Predator 425- Vargo Motorsports

3. Jr. Red Plate Clone- CPR Motorsports

4. Jr. 1 green lite - Cooks Lawn Care

5. Sr. Stock and Super Sr. Stock #390 - Johns Kart Body's

6. Stock Lite #325 - TWL Racing Engines

7. Sr. Champ Lite #425- Tim Fishel Motorsports

8. Teen Champ - Cottons Mobile Truck and Trailer Repair

9. Jr. 3 Blue Lite #320 - Muncus Racing Engines

10. Clone 450 - Markham Motorsports

11. Stock Medium #350 - P&P Speedshop

12. Jr. 1 green hvy #260 Knight Electric

13. Amateur Clone 380 - B&B Performance

14. Limited - DraughnStrong Racing Engines

15. Jr. Spt. Champ #320 - Signs &Trophys

16. Clone #400 - Scott Heath Racing

17. Jr. 2 Purple Hvy class #280 B&B Performance

18. Predator 380 - Tuck N Run Race Products

19. Sr. Champ Hvy #435 - Hunter Smith Racing With Custom Speed Tire Works

20. Clone 425 - Dalton Racing Engines

21. Jr. 3 Blue Hvy #320 - Terry's High Performance

22. Stock Hvy #380 - T.C. Philpott Memorial

Victory Lane Sponsor- Freddie Owen Victory Lane

Race #1 Vaughn Motors
    Race #2 Holts Racing
    Race #3 Knights Electric
    Race #4 Piedmont Racing Expo
    Race #5 Rad Racing
    Race #6 Demon Racing Chassis

Series Sponsors
    Insanity Speed Elixir
    Still Built Clutches
    CPR Motorsports
    Sandy Ridge Mafia
    Helgerson Manufacturing Company PLC
    Dirt Oval Photos

Only 3 days away from getting this series kicked off!! With all the incentives and GUARANTEED money with no high kart mins, PLUS 70 paid parking spots we don't have to ask where people are going just hopefully we can get them all in! I want to thank everyone for all their support and belief in my ideas for this series! This is a local racer putting on a series for local racers!!

This is how it will all go down Saturday!

Gates open at 10am
    Pretech at 11am
    Drivers Meeting at 1pm
    Practice at 2pm