Stateline Speedway Lawsonville NC

Vaughn Motors Race #1

$500 to win Clone Hvy
    $500 to win Clone 425
    $300 to win Amateur Clone #380
    $250 to Jr 1 green hvy

All money GUARANTEED!
    All other Classes will be 100% payback

Predator 380 and Predator 425 Will be Motor Swap rules and you can look over them from previous posts.

This series is for the best of the best of local racers with low entry fees and low gate fees.

We have the biggest guaranteed points payout of anywhere around.

Clone Hvy and Clone 425 points championship will pay
    1st. $1000
    2nd. $500
    3rd $250

All other Classes points championships will pay
    1st. $300
    2nd. $150
    3rd. $50

All points money to be payed out last race of the series!

Plz look back thru our posts for more info on our series!

Plz share to let everyone know that you will be competing for all the CASH at the Top of the Line Racing Series !!

Thank you!

Barry Cobb Jr
    336-552-7666

Plz message me , text, or call for any questions!

4 Cycle Advanced User
    We want to welcome Donnie Nall with Insanity Speed Elixir on board as a series sponsor! Donnie grew up just a few miles down the road and cut his teeth in racing at Stateline Speedway! We are honored for him to be apart of our series! Plz thank him when you see him for supporting our series!

4 Cycle Advanced User
    I've had more questions about the entry fees.. I'm gonna break it down for everyone to see what is exactly going where.

$30 to prize fund, $10 points fund, $5 transponder fee, $5 ins fee!

Which equals $50 per class!

This is only $10 more than the regular entry fee on a regular night at the track. And that extra $10 is for the points fund for the drivers!

I wanted to do this series for the local racers on budgets that couldn't afford to travel and it didn't cost them that much more than a regular night! But payed good money each race and payed out good for the points! With the drivers not having to pay to get in a banquet or pay for their prizes themselves that they had won at the end of the series out of their pocket!

I also don't believe in higher gate fees for series races because that puts strain on getting families in to watch their favorite kart racer! That's why the gate fee is still just $10.

I'm just a local racer sticking my neck out for local racers! I've listened for the last couple of yrs of what local racing needs and I truly believe this compliments everyone with Amateur Classes, Big Money classes, and Most fair Predator rules anywhere for low budget racers!

Plz look back at previous post to find out all the info on all classes and what we are offering.

Don't believe any track is paying $1000 to win the points championship in 2 classes like us!!

For questions, concerns, parking , or sponsorships plz message, text, or call 336-552-7666..

Thx ,
    Barry Cobb Jr

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Our race day schedule will be as follows..

10am Gates open

11am Pre-tech begins

1pm Drivers Meeting

2pm Practice starts
    1 round of group practice and then
    1 round of class practice

Qualifying and Features to follows

We hope everyone is getting as excited as we are as time gets closer!