Thread: 2018 Florida Unlimited All Stars Schedule and National 1/4 Points Races

2018 Florida Unlimited All Stars Schedule and National 1/4 Points Races

I'm excited to announce the 2018 Florida Unlimited All Stars schedule. This year our Champion will receive a Custom Made "FUAS Championship Ring". We are working on the final design but I promise it will be worth racing for!! Winning the FUAS Championship is a special deal and we think the winner should have something to wear when they are out that represents the accomplishment.

2018 FUAS Schedule: All races will be run with the Florida Dirt Championship Series

1. March 9/10 Florida Dirt Motor Speedway (Dirt Devils)
    2. April 6/7 Crossroads Motorplex (Jasper) ******** National 1/4 Points Race
    3. May 18/19 Florida Dirt Motor Speedway (Dirt Devils) ********** National 1/4 Points Race
    4. August 24/25 TBD
    5. September 21/22 TBD
    6. November 2/3 TBD

RFH Construction (Hoppy) will pay the entry fees for any Unlimiteds that come from out of state this weekend for the New Year Shootout. I know this is a late notice but anyone that is on the fence about coming then this should move the needle towards Tampa and the New Years Shootout this weekend!! Hope to see a few of our North of the State lines friends this Saturday!!

BTW just spoke with Terry Hollifield and he is 80% heading to Florida tomorrow....anyone else?