Thread: Liberty Raceway Park**March 10**Local Points & Money Race**$1000 to win w/$35 entry fee

Liberty Raceway Park**March 10**Local Points & Money Race**$1000 to win w/$35 entry fee

LRP LOCAL POINTS SERIES RACE #1 plus MONEY RACE

AT

LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK

MARCH 10, 2018

CLONE 390
    GUARANTEED MONEY
    OPEN TIRES
    Entry Fee $35
    1st $1000
    2nd $150
    3rd $75

$300 TO WIN
    GUARANTEED MONEY
    OPEN TIRES
    ENTRY FEE $35

CLONE LITE *** CLONE MEDIUM *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 425 $$ *** CLONE 450

SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ *** LIMITED MODIFIED *** PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
    JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$ *** TEEN CHAMP $$
    Entry Fee $35
    OPEN TIRES
    1st $300
    2nd $150
    3rd $50
    14 KM

BEGINNER RED PLATE POINTS *** JR 1 POINTS ***JR 2 POINTS *** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS
    TEEN CHAMP POINTS
    ENTRY FEE $35
    OPEN TIRES

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
    All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 10:00
    Practice- 12:00
    Qualifying- After Practice
    Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $10.00
    6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
    Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.

Clone rules please. Is the Ducar 212 legal? what clutch, and is there a gear rule?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLuera05 View Post
    Clone rules please. Is the Ducar 212 legal? what clutch, and is there a gear rule?
    I guess you’re talking about our Predator classes and not the Clone classes. Yes, we do allow the Ducar 212 to run in the Predator classes. Our Predator rules are listed on the Rules page on our website, www.daytonaofdirt.com. When you go to our website, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and you will see “Rules”. Click on Rules and then go to the bottom of that page and you will find the Predator Rules.

Don't forget the LRP Local Series will be the Saturday following the NCDS which will be March 10. I will try to get the registration going for it on Sunday. There is over $3000.00 guaranteed with only $35 entry fee in any class.

With the online registration being closed for the NCDS, I went ahead and changed the registration to the March 10 event, the Local Points/Money Race. SO, if anyone that intends to come on March 10 and try their best to finish the year to get on the stage and receive one of those beautiful trophies, you may pre-register on our website, www.daytonaofdirt.com. It's simple to do and cheap. It doesn't cost anything to use this form. Thank you to everyone who uses this. We certainly appreciate it. With the tons of new people that has registered this week, it sure did save us some stress. Thank you again and we look forward to starting another series for 2018

Pre-registration for the Local Points/Money Race Saturday, March 10, is up and running. The form can be found on our website, www.daytonaofdirt.com. Also, anyone who is in need of parking for this race can call or text me at 996-953-2522 or message me here on Bobs 4-Cycle or on Facebook. We are looking forward to seeing you again this weekend.

It's good to see the pre-registrations coming in. It's also good getting the calls and messages. If you call or message and don't get an immediate return response, rest assure I will get back with you. I have a couple appointments, but I will return a response to you as soon as I possibly can. Anyone who need parking for Saturday's first event for the LRP LOCAL POINTS SERIES can call or text me at 336-953-2522 or can leave me a message here on Bob's or on Facebook. This is a fresh start for the 2018 LRP LOCAL POINTS SERIES. Take advantage of this new beginning.

So you are going to run the Dyno 212 with the HF Predator The HF Predator don't have a chance and your claimer is 140.00 If you run the Dyno 212 you will be out 45.00 off the bat Don't need to run these Motors in the same class

The Dyno 212 claim rule is $200 and when you run this engine you will have to run 25lb more then the other type. Have a good day.

This is hump day! That means we're on the down hill slide to a racing weekend at LRP. I hope everyone has their equipment cleaned and ready to go. It will be another exciting weekend of good, close, competitive racing. This would be a good weekend to come and get set up for those who are coming to race THE SERIES on March 24. One thing about the track at LRP, there's plenty of room to race 2 and 3 wide and that's what you'll see. Can't get much better than that!

Pre-registration will be closing Friday at 11:00. You still have plenty of time if you would like to register for your class. I appreciate everyone who has made use of our entry program. Don't forget the gates open at 10:00 and practice will begin around 12:00. Anyone who is under the age of 18 and did not come to the NCDS last week, will need a parent to accompany them to registration. Thank you all for you support!

Why let an engine in to the Predator class that is not a Predator Engine? Can we run Animals also? LO206?