1st $1000
    2nd $400
    3rd $200
    4th $100

$500 TO WIN
    GUARANTEED MONEY
    OPEN TIRES
    ENTRY FEE $45

CLONE LITE *** CLONE MEDIUM *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 425 $$ *** CLONE 450 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$

SR CHAMP 425 *** LIMITED MODIFIED *** PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425 *** JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$
    JR 3 $$ *** TEEN CHAMP $$
    Entry Fee $45
    OPEN TIRES
    1st $500
    2nd $200
    3rd $100
    4th $50
    18 KM

BEGINNER RED PLATE POINTS *** JR 1 POINTS ***JR 2 POINTS *** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS *** TEEN CHAMP POINTS
    ENTRY FEE $35
    OPEN TIRES

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
    All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 10:00
    Practice- 12:00
    Qualifying- After Practice
    Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
    6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
    Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.
    Last edited by Liberty Raceway; 01-28-2018 at 01:52 PM.

You have 2 different dates on the post.Is the march or february date right

Floor Guy, you are correct in calling out this error. It is for March. I can't change the title but I have emailed 4-Cycle to have it done. Thanks for letting me know. I truly appreciate it.

Please pay attention to the class structure. We have made a few changes that should make it easier on the crew chiefs in preparing your kart for some of the classes.

The North Carolina Dirt Series is about to begin its 5th year of competition. Each year this series has brought forth the toughest, most fierce competitors with their top of the line equipment and knowledge of karting. This year is expected to be another year of bumper to bumper excitement. Lap after lap of nail biting competition. From the green to the checkered will bring excitement of the highest degree. Who is expected to rise above all the rest? I'll not make that guess. We have many, MANY that is capable of grabbing the champion titles.

We would like to extend our gratitude to the following for coming on board again this year as race sponsors. We have a good group of race sponsors for 2018 and they give their share to support the series each year. Believe me, its hard to find people who will give and not expect anything in return and these people and businesses do just that. Below is the list of sponsors.

Dyno Cams
    Phantom Racing Chassis
    Track Tac
    Tim Fishel Motorsports
    Gambler Products
    Eddie's Kart Shop
    Competition Karting

We thank each of these sponsors above.

Last but not least, you the racer. We want to thank you for your dedication and support. We had been in your shoes for many years as a competitor and as a kart owner. There are no angle of karting that we haven't seen or been a part of. We remember the work it takes week in, week out to prepare for an event. We understand the trials that come along with racing. But when its good and all goes well, its the biggest and grandest feeling imaginable. The adrenaline will rush all through your body and after that happens a few time, you can't wait to get back and strap that helmet on one more time. When all is done and you finally calm down from such a memorable day, remember we appreciate you coming to LRP. The track that gives back.

NEWS UPDATE
    NORTH CAROLINA DIRT SERIES
    ADDITION TO LINEUP
    CLONE SR
    AGES 35 Plus weighing 390 lb.
    We going to try this class one more time. $300.00 guaranteed purse each race by sponsor. So ladies and gentlemen of age, we are offering you one more chance to make your silver years exciting.

Is the SR clone going to be a NC dirt series for the points

We will be including the Clone Sr class in the Points for the NCDS only.

Attention drivers and kart owners
    If you plan to run multiple classes in the North Carolina Dirt Series, please text, message, or call me and let me know your name and classes you intend to run. Please don’t take it for granted that I know. I am trying to get a class lineup made and I am having trouble because of not being sure who intends running what classes. I would appreciate if you could get this information in to me as soon possible. Thank you all for your cooperation.

Marty
    Phone: 336-953-2522

This is the proposed lineup for the North Carolina Dirt Series.

Predator 425
    Teen Champ
    Clone Lite
    Jr 1
    Baby Champ/Kid Kart
    Clone 425
    Jr Champ
    Sr Champ 425
    Jr 3
    Beginner Red Plate
    Limited Modified
    Clone 425
    Jr 1
    Clone Medium
    Jr 3
    Predator 390
    Sr Champ 425
    Clone 450
    Jr 2
    Clone Heavy
    Teen Champ
    Predator 375
    Clone Sr
    Jr 2
    Clone 390

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F51A876B-E8C7-49DC-98D1-14464B964503.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	3493

Two more weeks and this starts all over again. I ready for it! This is at the end of the rainbow!

Pre-registration for the 2018 DYNO CAMS NORTH CAROLINA DIRT SERIES RACE #1 is up and running. You can find the registration form on our website, www.daytonaofdirt.com.

Dyno Cams has come on board again this year to be a race sponsor. We want to express our thanks for being so faithful in helping out by supporting us again for 2018.

Itís not long now! DYNO CAMís NCDS RACE #1 is just around the corner. Anyone that needs parking for March 3, please give me a call or text at 336-953-2522 or message me here on Bobís or on Facebook. Iíll be glad to line you up with the best parking I have. I want to say a huge THANKS to everyone that has their seasonal parking. You support is appreciated greatly.
    Last edited by Liberty Raceway; 02-21-2018 at 11:17 PM.

I will be posting reminders throughout the week as I think of things.

Parents, please be sure to come to registration with your child. Everyone under the age of 18 will need their parent at registration. A yearly parental permission form will need to be filled out. This slows things down a bit at registration so, please don't wait until the last minute to come sign up.

what is the gear rule and tire size for red plate?

Hey Marty could we get more time between SR clone and 390 being they are the same weight

Red plate gear rule is 17/65 with RR no bigger then 34 1/2 inches

I agree, more time between heavy and senior. It would be a struggle for us!

Pre-registration is up and running. If you would like to go ahead and register, you can find our form on the website, www.daytonaofdirt.com. We are going to try to have two windows open in our registration building to keep the lines down as much as possible. Remember, do not wait to the last minute to register when you get to the track as those of you that need parental permission releases will need to get those handled before practice and Tommy is planning to start practice at 12:00 sharp. I hope everyone is getting as excited as I am... as I am beginning my first race of the year panic mode.

Pre-registration is working out very well this week. I want to thank all of you for helping us out by using this form. It really helps out. Also, help spread the word that anyone under the age of 18 will need a parental minor release filled out before entering the race area. This is something that has to be done every year. Saturday, when you get to the track, be sure to go ahead and register as soon as Debbie gets her area prepared for you. It also makes it hard of the staff if you wait until the last minute to finish up with your registration. I am probably forgetting something but that's normal for me. I hope everyone is ready to come out for the 1st race of the season. We are looking forward to seeing all of you. If you haven't gotten parking for this weekend, you can call me to be put on the list. My phone number is 336-953-2522. I will do the best I can for the area I have left. Safe travels and God be with you all. See you Saturday!

Is the lineup set in stone? Anyway we could move senior to somewhere near the top of lineup so it isn't so close to similar weight classes like heavy and 390? Thanks and see ya Saturday!

Pre-registration will close tomorrow at 12:00 noon. Anyone who enters after that will not be considered as pre-registered. I do, however, want to thank everyone who used our pre-registration system. It's only a little over a day until the first race of the 2018 NCDS season. I am so excited and hope you feel the same.

Rise And Shine! It's Race Day! I hope everyone is ready to start off the 2018 season! For me, the first race of the season is so exciting. I haven't slept in 2 night trying to think of the last minute things to do. I'm sure you all have a list in your heads checking off as well. I pray for safe travels for everyone and for a safe race day. So, let's all get up, look at this beautiful day, and start this race day off with a smile and hopefully that smile will last all day. The 2018 NCDS begins today! The things we do!