Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: College Football 2018

Quote Originally Posted by gibby_slack 20 View Post
    Done with u Have Merry Christmas
    You too, thanks for contributing so much to this thread, your insight has been astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Racing 15 View Post
    Come to think about it, my Dawgs did real good this yr. considering we had a bunch of Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors, very little Seniors this yr.

Go Dawgs Sic Em Woof Woof Woof

Dawgs going to bite off the Longhorns and chew on there horns...
    US too, not losing too many.
    Rumor Shea is coming back, I'm kinda worried about what happens with the other qbs

I prefer to watch college ball over pro, unless Cam Newtons getting worn like a cheap suit.
    Anyway I think that at the beginning of the new season take the top ten schools and have a double draw. That means your first two games will be against two top ten teams. I can't stand it when a team like Bama goes and plays some small school and beats the wheels off of them. To me that proves nothing.
    Just think how different it would be if Alabama's first two games are against Ohio State and Clemson.
    I'm not putting down any school because anyone can be beaten any day.
    It would shake up the rankings and make it more interesting.

Augusta, Martinez, Evans, North Augusta or we just call it the CSRA Area (Ga.)
    Well there it is...Mel Tucker is now the head coach at Colorado...best of luck to him
    JRPW Racing
    Paid Subscriber To B4C

Quote Originally Posted by krtrcn View Post
    I prefer to watch college ball over pro, unless Cam Newtons getting worn like a cheap suit.
    Anyway I think that at the beginning of the new season take the top ten schools and have a double draw. That means your first two games will be against two top ten teams. I can't stand it when a team like Bama goes and plays some small school and beats the wheels off of them. To me that proves nothing.
    Just think how different it would be if Alabama's first two games are against Ohio State and Clemson.
    I'm not putting down any school because anyone can be beaten any day.
    It would shake up the rankings and make it more interesting.
    Some conferences have 9 game conference schedules, and no FCS schools, and not teams but conference teams after conference play starts, 2 divisions and a Champ game, the BIG does thus as well as the Big 12.
    Then the SEC, ACC play 8 conference games, and FCS teams late in the season.
    Until they make every conference play the same type of schedule it will always be a little lopsided.
    8 team playoff, conference champ of P5 automatic bid, 3 at large

Quote Originally Posted by XXX#40 View Post
    Some conferences have 9 game conference schedules, and no FCS schools, and not teams but conference teams after conference play starts, 2 divisions and a Champ game, the BIG does thus as well as the Big 12.
    Then the SEC, ACC play 8 conference games, and FCS teams late in the season.
    Until they make every conference play the same type of schedule it will always be a little lopsided.
    8 team playoff, conference champ of P5 automatic bid, 3 at large
    Im just saying If you finish in the top 10, your first two games the following year should be against another top 10 team, not somebody like UNCC.
    I think it would shake things up and you wouldnt have the same teams at the top all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by krtrcn View Post
    Im just saying If you finish in the top 10, your first two games the following year should be against another top 10 team, not somebody like UNCC.
    I think it would shake things up and you wouldnt have the same teams at the top all the time.
    I caneed agree with that.
    Committee said in the beginning SOS matters, that was quickly tossed to the side.
    8 Teams
    P5 Champ gets auto bid.
    3 spots for the 3 more deserving

Got similiar Idea.
    8 team playoff
    P5 Champs get auto bid
    2 at large teams
    1- The Top ranked Non P5 team (If they are ranked in top 12)

Go Army
    JRPW Racing
    Paid Subscriber To B4C

I looked at the top 25 recruiting class rankings for 2019. Alabama has #1 class again. As good as they are now. Probably gonna get even more talented.

This will the front line...Clay Webb left his home state of Ala. and coming to Ga. over Ala. Clem. and Aub.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...pect-clay-webb
    JRPW Racing
    Paid Subscriber To B4C