Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2018

Quote Originally Posted by gibby_slack 20 View Post
    Done with u Have Merry Christmas
    You too, thanks for contributing so much to this thread, your insight has been astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Racing 15 View Post
    Come to think about it, my Dawgs did real good this yr. considering we had a bunch of Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors, very little Seniors this yr.

Go Dawgs Sic Em Woof Woof Woof

Dawgs going to bite off the Longhorns and chew on there horns...
    US too, not losing too many.
    Rumor Shea is coming back, I'm kinda worried about what happens with the other qbs

I prefer to watch college ball over pro, unless Cam Newtons getting worn like a cheap suit.
    Anyway I think that at the beginning of the new season take the top ten schools and have a double draw. That means your first two games will be against two top ten teams. I can't stand it when a team like Bama goes and plays some small school and beats the wheels off of them. To me that proves nothing.
    Just think how different it would be if Alabama's first two games are against Ohio State and Clemson.
    I'm not putting down any school because anyone can be beaten any day.
    It would shake up the rankings and make it more interesting.

Augusta, Martinez, Evans, North Augusta or we just call it the CSRA Area (Ga.)
    Well there it is...Mel Tucker is now the head coach at Colorado...best of luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by krtrcn View Post
    I prefer to watch college ball over pro, unless Cam Newtons getting worn like a cheap suit.
    Anyway I think that at the beginning of the new season take the top ten schools and have a double draw. That means your first two games will be against two top ten teams. I can't stand it when a team like Bama goes and plays some small school and beats the wheels off of them. To me that proves nothing.
    Just think how different it would be if Alabama's first two games are against Ohio State and Clemson.
    I'm not putting down any school because anyone can be beaten any day.
    It would shake up the rankings and make it more interesting.
    Some conferences have 9 game conference schedules, and no FCS schools, and not teams but conference teams after conference play starts, 2 divisions and a Champ game, the BIG does thus as well as the Big 12.
    Then the SEC, ACC play 8 conference games, and FCS teams late in the season.
    Until they make every conference play the same type of schedule it will always be a little lopsided.
    8 team playoff, conference champ of P5 automatic bid, 3 at large

Quote Originally Posted by XXX#40 View Post
    Some conferences have 9 game conference schedules, and no FCS schools, and not teams but conference teams after conference play starts, 2 divisions and a Champ game, the BIG does thus as well as the Big 12.
    Then the SEC, ACC play 8 conference games, and FCS teams late in the season.
    Until they make every conference play the same type of schedule it will always be a little lopsided.
    8 team playoff, conference champ of P5 automatic bid, 3 at large
    Im just saying If you finish in the top 10, your first two games the following year should be against another top 10 team, not somebody like UNCC.
    I think it would shake things up and you wouldnt have the same teams at the top all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by krtrcn View Post
    Im just saying If you finish in the top 10, your first two games the following year should be against another top 10 team, not somebody like UNCC.
    I think it would shake things up and you wouldnt have the same teams at the top all the time.
    I caneed agree with that.
    Committee said in the beginning SOS matters, that was quickly tossed to the side.
    8 Teams
    P5 Champ gets auto bid.
    3 spots for the 3 more deserving

Got similiar Idea.
    8 team playoff
    P5 Champs get auto bid
    2 at large teams
    1- The Top ranked Non P5 team (If they are ranked in top 12)

Go Army

I looked at the top 25 recruiting class rankings for 2019. Alabama has #1 class again. As good as they are now. Probably gonna get even more talented.

This will help the front line...Clay Webb left his home state of Ala. and coming to Ga. over Ala. Clem. and Aub.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...pect-clay-webb
    Last edited by Brown Racing 15; 12-12-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rlslmshdy View Post
    I looked at the top 25 recruiting class rankings for 2019. Alabama has #1 class again. As good as they are now. Probably gonna get even more talented.
    They've had the #1 for the last 10 yrs.
    Until his buddy at the NCAA is fired, Bama will continue being Bama.
    That's why I say everyone needs to start paying recruits, force the NCAA to stop it.

Georgia Defense is going to be stout next yr. I hope

Georgia landed a commitment Wednesday from linebacker Nakobe Dean, the No. 23 ranked prospect overall, who chose the Bulldogs over Alabama

I think the espn guy just messed up.
    He said Bama got to choose where they played OU, so they chose as far south as they could, and a grass field?
    How did they get to pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Racing 15 View Post
    Georgia Defense is going to be stout next yr. I hope

Georgia landed a commitment Wednesday from linebacker Nakobe Dean, the No. 23 ranked prospect overall, who chose the Bulldogs over Alabama
    We took Dax from bama, they lied to him and told him Don Brown, and Harbaugh were leaving.
    Dax is #7 in the country #1 at his position, #1 in OK.

41-15, ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by rws262 View Post
    41-15, ouch.
    How did your team do in a bowl?
    Congrats to Gators, it only took them 4 trys, and us being down 4 starters.
    My guess is you won't answer, but you sure watched and ran here as fast as you could.......rent free

Yep, I love when Michigan gets pounded by an SEC team. I can’t help myself.

Bandwagon fan....got it.
    Must be a mizzu fan, that would be sad.

Speaking for everyone who’s not a Michigan fan, I sure hope Harbaugh stays forever. It sure has been fun watching from afar

Quote Originally Posted by rws262 View Post
    Yep, I love when Michigan gets pounded by an SEC team. I can’t help myself.
    Yup. As much crap as SEC gets when compared to the (ugh) almighty B10, it must really suck having to rely on the past to justify a “state of the art” ass whoopin’. Cut, dry, plain & simple. Welcome home Dan Mullen!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagequest View Post
    Yup. As much crap as SEC gets when compared to the (ugh) almighty B10, it must really suck having to rely on the past to justify a “state of the art” ass whoopin’. Cut, dry, plain & simple. Welcome home Dan Mullen!
    Congrats you're 1 for 4 against us.
    You still have 3 more ass whooping's to give before you catch up.

Congrats you're 1 for 4 against us.
    You still have 3 more ass whooping's to give before you catch up.
    LMAOO.... And a streak has to start somewhere. Sorry, yours has come to a close. Go ahead, keep referring to the past. Sadly (for Michigan) there is a new era for the Gators with Dan Mullen’s return. Go ahead, keep making excuses. Bottom line, y’all got your asses handed to you. Cut, dry, plain, and simple. Whatcha gotta brag about now?

N.D is a joke
    They play nobody
    There not even in a conference
    Clem. just put a a$$ beating on them even with a backup QB in the 4th
    N.D should never be in the final four

LMAOO.... And a streak has to start somewhere. Sorry, yours has come to a close. Go ahead, keep referring to the past. Sadly (for Michigan) there is a new era for the Gators with Dan Mullen’s return. Go ahead, keep making excuses. Bottom line, y’all got your asses handed to you. Cut, dry, plain, and simple. Whatcha gotta brag about now?
    Congrats..
    You guys say that after every new coach lol.
    How many starter's sat out for UF tonight?
    Congrats it only took you 4 tries against a depleted team lol

Going to be a long night for Oklahoma...I can see another blow out coming, already 21-0 in the 1st qt

Like I said before, its going to be Ala. and Clemson

Congrats..
    You guys say that after every new coach lol.
    How many starter's sat out for UF tonight?
    Congrats it only took you 4 tries against a depleted team lol
    Odd. That concept was treated as a moot point previous games when the Gators were short more players than that. So please enlighten us: Which part of that game pains you most? Was it that it was the Gators or the fact that it was an SEC team? OR, was it the double whammy? LOL!

BTW, No excuse for Harbaugh refusing to shake Dan Mullen’s hand mid-field as is traditionally done. Classless. Totally classless.

BTW, No excuse for Harbaugh refusing to shake Dan Mullen’s hand mid-field as is traditionally done. Classless. Totally classless.
    Yeah don't let fact's get in the way of a good narrative

Here's the breakdown:

a) For starters, a trio of Gators players were openly taunting Harbaugh, through interpretive dance, before coming into contact with Mullen.

b) Soon after, Harbaugh either tired of watching the Florida dance squad ... or quickly lost interest in acknowledging Mullen altogether.

c) Mullen, to his credit, seemingly understood Harbaugh's impatience. There was a somewhat respectful back slap before turning away.COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Cowboy Up......
    Man that's a tuff OSU team

Hell yeah, they played the damn game.