Thread: Burris and Vega questions.

4 Cycle Advanced User

Burris and Vega questions.

If a good set of yellow Vegas work good at a track what would be the closest comparable Burris?? 33ís??

11’s

4 Cycle Advanced User
    If you’re talking about slippery rock then 33s

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Wet track, ss11's....dry slick track, ss33a's. Depends on how the Vega were prepped. If they are prepped hard, id lean to the 11's, if not much prep then a 33a prepped right will be fast

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Yes for Slippery Rock. I have several set of yellow Vegas but want to buy a set of Burris so we can run some Burris only tracks this year but also still be competitive with the Burris at slippery rock. Just adding to the tire collection.
    Last edited by turtle5353; 01-14-2018 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

4 Cycle Advanced User
    I will probably just stop up an see what Tommy Dawson has to say and get a set of Burris ordered. Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle5353 View Post
    I will probably just stop up an see what Tommy Dawson has to say and get a set of Burris ordered. Thanks for the replies.
    Good call, Tom will hook you up.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Yep, Tommy's a good guy. Tell'm I said Hi.
    If you are going to also use these Burris anywhere else in the state, I'd suggest 33s over the 11s.
    We'll be bringing several sets of 33s to the OVKA show if that helps you.

-----
    Thanks and God bless,
    Brian Carlson
    Carlson Racing Engines
    Vector Cutz
    www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
    28 years of service to the karting industry
    Linden, IN
    765-339-4407
    bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com