Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $10th Annual Indoor Dirt Karting Championships Williamston, NC Jan. 12-13, 2018$

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkie47 View Post
    It's 2015 rights should be the rule, just like at tri state. Only a few 2016 rights got out that shouldn't of from what I heard but there are a lot of lefts that are 2016 and the 2015 lefts are hard to find.
    I have 2015 in stock and can cut and bring to track if you need them or I can ship. Give me a call at 9809399857. thanks, Alex
    This is correct. The 2015 rule is for right sides. I’ve been told from Maxxis that there is plenty of 2016 left sides in circulation. I know in this area Carnahan Motorsports has 2015 rights.

4 Cycle Advanced User

Contact info.....

Carnahan Motor Sports

Address: 4242 Williamson Rd, Wilson, NC 27893
    Phone: (252) 246-0400

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Is the rwyb maxxis tire rule also???

4 Cycle Member
    Will y'all be doing pre tech on Thursday

4 Cycle Advanced User
    pre-tech will start @ approx 10 am on friday...gates open @ 9 am on friday.....bring safety equip with kart for insp......

4 Cycle Regular User
    RWYB is Maxxis tire rule.

Thanks

4 Cycle Regular User
    The December 27th parking deadline has been extended until Wednesday, January 3rd. Please have your parking monies postmarked by this date in order to keep your reserved spots, which must be paid for in advance. Also, entries must be paid by this date to receive the discounted pre-registration amounts. You may wait and register for classes at the track at the regular entry fee amount, but parking must be postmarked by January 3rd in order to keep your reserved spots. We need to receive all mail by Saturday, January 6th or we will not get it.

Reminder: No Checks Accepted Race Weekend.

Thank you!

4 Cycle Advanced User Captain11's Avatar
    Is there unreserved parking? And can I park Friday afternoon for Saturday.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

Paid subscriber to B4C

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain11 View Post
    Is there unreserved parking? And can I park Friday afternoon for Saturday.
    Yes, you can park when you arrive without having a reserved spot. Reserved spots will be closer to the building.

4 Cycle Regular User
    Attention-

The gas station that you need to get your gasoline from for the clones is the Speedway at 605 East Blvd in Williamston. There are two Speedways across the road from each other. It is the bigger one beside Auto Zone and in front of Food Lion. Again, the gas station that we will be using for the clone’s tech sample is Speedway at 605 East Blvd.

4 Cycle Regular User
    Thank you Amy and David for putting this show on. One of my favorite races of the year. If yall have never been before you don't wanna miss this awsome show. Looking foward to it and weather looks awsome.

4 Cycle Member

how many karts

Quote Originally Posted by Wingchamp95 View Post
    Thank you Amy and David for putting this show on. One of my favorite races of the year. If yall have never been before you don't wanna miss this awsome show. Looking foward to it and weather looks awsome.
    how many karts are you expecting this year ??

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Wingchamp95;699554]Thank you Amy and David for putting this show on. One of my favorite races of the year. If yall have never been before you don't wanna miss this awsome show. Looking foward to it and weather looks awsome.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

how many karts are you expecting this year ??

4 Cycle Advanced User Captain11's Avatar
    Can we park late Friday night, early Saturday morning or do we have to wait for gates to open.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

Paid subscriber to B4C

4 Cycle Regular User
    Friday I believe is until racing is over and sat is when gates open. With this weather I'm sure it's gonna be a packed house. Sure beats the 16 deg and ice we had last year.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain11 View Post
    Can we park late Friday night, early Saturday morning or do we have to wait for gates to open.
    You can call us tomorrow night when you know what time it will be when you arrive and we can let you know if we will still be here or not. We close parking when the racing is over on Friday.

Thanks.

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Reminder to everyone that we are using the back gate for trailer parking. If you are coming in off of hwy 64, go past the main gate and take the next road to the right and then the next right will lead you to the back gate. Spectators can use the front gate.

Also we ask that all vehicles that are not hooked to a trailer to be moved to the paved parking around the side and front off the complex. This includes all spectators. The front and side doors to the building will be open.

Please remember to look at post #40 for directions to the fuel supplier for clone gas.

Thanks