Open Practice at 4 PM
    Qualifying and Racing to Follow

GATE FEES:
    6 & Under FREE
    7 to 11 Yrs $5
    12 Yrs & Up $15

Brian Hutto 704-400-6929

******** BIG BLOWOUT SPECIAL ********

Enter a "KART" for $100 and use any registered driver's in any or all of the Firecracker $5X000 classes

Enter a "KART" for $50 and use any registered driver's in any or all of of the Firecracker $5X000 classes using local option

**** Local Option Or Money Option Or Mix n Match *****

*Local option is a $15 entry fee for guaranteed payout in any of these classes. The payout would be as follows if you choose the local option in any of these classes. 1st $100 2nd $50 3rd - 10th $30

*Bundle and save option Money Option is all 5 classes for $100 or $60 per class

**** FIRECRAKER $5X000 **** ALL 5 CLASSES GUARANTEED MONIES ****

CLONE HEAVY pts - 1st - $1000.00 2nd - $200 3rd - $100

CLONE SH 425 pts - 1st - $1000.00 2nd - $200 3rd - $100

CLONE SH 425 - 1st - $1000 2nd - $200 3rd - $100

CLONE MEDIUM pts - 1st - $1000 2nd - $200 3rd - $100

SEMI PRO 375 - 1st - $1000 2nd - $200 3rd - $100

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................

PREDATOR 375 pts - 1st-$200.00 2nd-$50 3rd-$25 <> $20 entry / 12 KM

PREDATOR 375 EL - 1st-$100 2nd-$50 3rd-$25 <> $15 entry / 12KM

PREDATOR 425 pts - 1st-$100 2nd-$50 3rd-$25 <> $15 entry / 12KM

SENIOR STOCK - 1st-$100 2nd-$50 3rd-$25 <> $15 entry / 12 KM

__________________________________________________ ____________________

**** JR Racing !! Free Entry / $25 purse per entry / Pays one spot per three karts ****

JR 3 -

JR 2 -

JR 1 -

JR Predator 9 to 14 yrs

**** Pee Wee !!! Trophy To All Racers ****

RED PLATE CLONE - Weight - 235 lbs, Age 5 to 7 yrs, Gear Rule 17.69

PREDATOR PEE WEE - Weight - 235 lbs, Age 5 to 7 yrs , Gear Rule 18.65 / 4000 rpm rule

Clone rules NKA / Predator Rules HRK

$5 per class transponder fee / maxiumum $10

INSURANCE $5 Per Driver

Gates open @ 2 / Practice @ 4

If you race a kart this week you probably will spend minimum of $50 or $100 to race. That's a give me in today's racing.

So with that said , the question we most often get is "what are the payouts this week" ?
    No other track or series can come close to offering what Brian Hutto is offering here. Lets look at this race and I ask that you consider supporting HRK and Brian Hutto this week if you race.

Brian has stated to me "We can do this every race if the racers will come". So i ask that you consider what it would be like to race for these purses and entry fees every month. Brian needs the racers support to make this happen.

So what is going on here? For a $100 for your "kart" , "not each driver" , can compete in med, heavy, semi pro ,425, 425.
    Each of these classes have a guaranteed purse of $1300 in each class.
    Amazing! That is unheard of in any form of racing. $1000 to win in each class.

So maybe $100 is too much. How about $50 and your kart can enter those same classes and each class pays back 10 spots if you can finish in the top ten in any or all of those classes.

A top ten finish in all 5 classes will net your team at least $150 !

Maybe $50 is too much. You can run any one or two or even three of those 5 classes for $15 each and not spend $50.
    In addition we have 4 more classes you can race in for as little as $20 each.
    Predator 375, el 375 , 425 and Senior Stock clone

Our JR class purses are 100% funded by the track at $25 per entry! Never an entry fee!!

It gets even better when you consider other cost at other tracks or series.
    Brian does not charge a surcharge to race on points nights. This is never good for racers long out of points and not even running a series.

No charge goes into points at the KOR Championship.
    Fully funded by Brian.

Another charge that you may incur at other tracks and series is the requirement that you must run a points class in order to race a money class.
    Not at Brian Huttos Hanging Rock Kartway.

Add it all up and look what Brian offers at his King Of The Rock series!!
    There are many conversations about better deals for racers and better ways to operate a track or series.
    I have been around kart racing for more than 25 years and if I raced today I would race at Brian Huttos ,Hanging Rock Kartway.
    I know that no matter what my budget is , Brian has a program for me.

Parents more than ever cost matters. If you want to race on a great track and save that entry fee, then come race at HRK.
    Seriously folks , I know many of you have plans at other tracks or series. Maybe you have a drop to give , maybe you are tired of the same ole same ole.

When you load up Friday we hope you will consider all that HRK has up for grabs this week.

Now the skeptic i am knows that these kind of purses for the low fees he is charging will not last.
    But maybe Brian is correct and the racers will show up this week for this incredible deal. If they do , i am sure Brian will again offer tremendous value to his programs and track.

I might add , if you attend , you will race one of the best track layouts in all of karting, and as an added bonus , you may find another message at HRK that helps through the next week.

Join us Saturday , July 22nd ,for a great race at the legendary "Home Of Speed/ The Rock !!!!

4 Cycle Member
    so what do u mean??? i can run 5 classes for $50 and still race for $1,000 to win instead of paying $100??? im confused... or if i pay $15 for each class i can still race for $1,000?? idk what u r saying... please clarify

*Local option is a $15 entry fee for guaranteed payout in any of these classes. The payout would be as follows if you choose the local option in any of these classes. 1st $100 2nd $50 3rd - 10th $30

Classes are med , heavy , semi pro , 425 , 425

You can also bundle and save using the "local option" and enter a kart in all 5 classes for $50.

To sum it up : $60 per class or $100 per kart to run for $1000 , $200 , $100

Or : $15 per class or $50 per kart to run for $100 , $50 , $30 3rd - 10th

Hope this clears it up , but will be glad to answer additional questions. Thanks

4 Cycle Member
    Sure Does Thanks