Thread: Rev pro red springs

4 Cycle Advanced User

Rev pro red springs

Jerry, how long can I expect the Rev pro red valve springs to last. On a typical Sat night we run 2-8 lap heats and a 16 lap main on a 1\10 the dirt oval. Turning from 6750-6900 with a cl-3 cam. Thx

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Sorry for the post. I see on your website that I should change springs after 6 race nights.

4 Cycle Advanced User Dover Power's Avatar
    WE say 6 BUT many will tell you they can last longer..

ITS been a slow process but I am building a DIY Spring Checker to answer that very question.. In hence it will pay for itself by not throwing away perfectly good springs..
    Dover Power
    The Carolina Original Since 1972
    Mon-Thurs 10am-7pm
    704-782-7061
    jdover@vnet.net
    www.doverpower.com
    www.doverpoweronlinestore.com
    FB> Dover Power
    AKRA Steering Board Chairman

4 Cycle Advanced User
    But when will it be available?
    Jim

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Yes when will it be available?.....Put my name on the list for one.....

4 Cycle Advanced User
    Put me on the list as well.
    Jim

4 Cycle Member
    I ran these springs for 12 race nights in a purple plate clone. I saw no drop off in rpm over this time period. I replaced them after the 12th night, just because, and saw no difference in rpm or lap time with the new set. This was on an engine with a CL1i cam and 1/8 mile track.