Thread: Big Thanks to Bob Berlin and all he does to Support Unlimited Kart Racing

Big Thanks to Bob Berlin and all he does to Support Unlimited Kart Racing

I canít thank Bob enough for all he does and I certainly couldnít afford him if he really charged me the going rate for all the cool stuff he makes. Bob has helped nearly every Unlimited Kart Racer in Florida at one time or another. Thanks again Bob from all of us UAS racers.

I had to sneak this photo in. Bob isn't big on allot of Hoopla.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great guy Mr Bob. Glad he's still at it. I see he's unable to push away from the dinner table lol.

What a cheap shot. Honest, truthful, accurate, and all those other things, but..... I guess I couldn't convince you that I'm just heavily muscled, could I. Good to see you back karting and harassing again Tim.

Didn't take Tim long to get back in the game...lol...Bobs' wife Judy is a great cook....I know that from experience.......I hope I have as much game as Bob does when I grow up.

Kudos to Bob....

Quote Originally Posted by tecbigdog View Post
    What a cheap shot. Honest, truthful, accurate, and all those other things, but..... I guess I couldn't convince you that I'm just heavily muscled, could I. Good to see you back karting and harassing again Tim.
    My apology Bob, the camera angle must have given me a false impression of your well defined abdominal musculature. 😀

The camara adds 5 pounds.

Just setting here thinking about Bob and some of the GREAT memory's hope to make a bunch more in Sept.

One thing for sure: Mr.Bob builds some terrific specialty toys for Unlimiteds.

Quote Originally Posted by Taft Racing View Post
    My apology Bob, the camera angle must have given me a false impression of your well defined abdominal musculature. 😀
    The question now becomes.....will Tim be able to take it if someone disses on him. History has said no. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    The question now becomes.....will Tim be able to take it if someone disses on him. History has said no. Lol
    Bahhhh if you dish it out you gotta take it.
    Older and more mellowed lol.
    Wife has tried to put me through a sarcasm reprogramming system. Not sure how good a student I've been.

LOl....you might need to retake the class. It's a very sensitive world that we live in now.....lol....lol.....good response however. BTW are you really Tim Taft? Have you stolen Tim's identity? lol We need a Tim sighting. We were all hoping to see you this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Taft Racing View Post
    Bahhhh if you dish it out you gotta take it.
    Older and more mellowed lol.
    Wife has tried to put me through a sarcasm reprogramming system. Not sure how good a student I've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    LOl....you might need to retake the class. It's a very sensitive world that we live in now.....lol....lol.....good response however. BTW are you really Tim Taft? Have you stolen Tim's identity? lol We need a Tim sighting. We were all hoping to see you this past weekend.
    Costs allot of money to re enter the areana, outdated helmet, micron, tires, wedgebody, ect ect.
    Got to work to finance the return other wise I'd have been there.
    March 30th is my goal. Old kart some new crap, old man in the seat. 😀

Let us know if you need anything.....I'll donate what I have to help you get the Kart on the track.

I seen a photo, however it could have been photo shopped we will have to get Cooter for confirmation.

Bob built a freight train mount for me, it was a work of art, hated to use it Beautiful work.

- - - Updated - - -

Bob built a freight train mount for me, it was a work of art, hated to use it Beautiful work.