Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Many Tracks have a 14.5 Cid Class

I'm not going to disagree at all with the above statement. In the area I race most tracks are low to no bite and if I get on my Stroked Honda hard you can light her up anywhere on the track. End up taking a ton of gear out most nights. I like racing a good field of karts so bring on the kt-100'S. Also most nights there is so little bite I can right with most of the UAS karts we have. Most tracks around here are 1/7Mi or smaller just to add.

Who's gonna know or care. If I'm racing modified 4 stroke's with a kt 100 on alcohol . In some cornfield. Shoot I was wondering if they'd let me in with my parrilla it's 100cc .

^^^^^ couldn't agree more. Not trying to start a argument but it seems to me that the 4cycles get a free pass,look at the UAS GN. this year a 150cc BRC. spanked everything in seight.(Team Seay) that includes( 500Jawa, 510 Honda, Bama270 and whatever else showed up, you just can't compare a piston port with a reed or rotary.PS around here in Nc.&Sc. We don't race in cornfields LOL I'm done Chuck.

Yet to run this Reed, then I'll have a real world comparison over the
    KT .
    You are right the 4 strokes get porting , camshaft , over size carb .
    Poor little kt can't even cut a port.
    Glad there offering something.

I'm curious how much would a short block cost. Currently running your Animal stroker short blocks topped with your big valve head with a lot of success. Would probably be going with the 2.875" bore and topping it with one of your big valve heads and roller rockers.

I'm still working on the first run of them. Once i get them ready i'll be able to give you a number.
    Please be patient.
    B FASTER

That would be great. I've great luck with your products.

Tipton Ia. will be running Opens & 14.5 ci classes at their 1/4 track 3 times this year. Sun. June 9th, Wed. Jul. 10th Fair Race and Sun. Aug. 10th.

Delaware IA Has 3 dates for this series also. June 1, June 29, and Sept. 7. They be running both Opens and 14.5 ci classes. I think there's 3 more races at 2 other tracks but I haven't confirmed that yet. Will post when I find out for sure.