Thread: PRC Announces NEW Chassis for 2019

PRC Announces NEW Chassis for 2019

2019 marks the 30th anniversary for Phantom Racing Chassis. For those of you that have been with us for those 30 years, you know that PRC has done our best to keep Phantom at the forefront of the manufacturing industry. Each one of our chassis that we've built since 1989 is another stepping stone in the technology that we've learned from the previous chassis. Each one we try to make better and better.

After 30 years, we're proud to announce our latest chassis!

James Stanley

Sales Manager
    Phantom Racing Chassis
    www.phantomchassis.com
    (704) 855-3165

Will there be a conversion kit from minecon to deuce at some point? Running a minecon all next year, but depending on how it feels I may buy a deuce ... I am about 400lbs with the kart and myself. May want something stiffer.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mblair007 View Post
    Will there be a conversion kit from minecon to deuce at some point? Running a minecon all next year, but depending on how it feels I may buy a deuce ... I am about 400lbs with the kart and myself. May want something stiffer.. thanks!
    I doubt we will offer a conversion kit. Simply because most of your parts will swap. You will only need a frame, floor pan(s), motor mount base, rear bumper & mounting kit, seat bar (Deuce is narrower), and the new lower steering block. That's about it!
    James Stanley

Sales Manager
    Phantom Racing Chassis
    www.phantomchassis.com
    (704) 855-3165

Quote Originally Posted by James@PRC View Post
    I doubt we will offer a conversion kit. Simply because most of your parts will swap. You will only need a frame, floor pan(s), motor mount base, rear bumper & mounting kit, seat bar (Deuce is narrower), and the new lower steering block. That's about it!
    Awesome!! Thanks James!

how would this kart do on tracks where the minEcon was designed for?

anyone changing their Minecon to the deuce that are wanting to sell a bare frame Minecon?

Spincycle PM me.

So is the deuce completely different then the recon?
    Also is phantom done making the recon?

Augusta, Martinez, Evans, North Augusta or we just call it the CSRA Area (Ga.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccraw84 View Post
    So is the deuce completely different then the recon?
    Also is phantom done making the recon?
    Click on the pic. and the video will open for you to watch.

The body looks awesome James, good job on everything!!!
    JRPW Racing
    Paid Subscriber To B4C

When will the deuce buggy be offered

Was the push wanted going in the turn ? Man it made exit speed indoor at liberty

James i know manufacturers have to keep making changes and coming out with new models to build customer base. Back in the Mid 2000's you folks introduced a model called the Phenom. We are 2 cycle dirt racers so i can't speak for 4 cycle folks. That Phenom kart was and is still a very fast chassis. Only Phantom chassis that can hold it's own with Buller Aero's, Avenger and Bill Ferrell's Ferrelli kart. In my opinion newer don't always mean better. Keep in mind i am talking 2 cycle Yamaha and Iame stuff. Many manufacturers have come out with 2017-2018 models that are getting their butts kicked by these older mid 2000 model karts. I'm talking race teams that have their **** together, not mom and pop Saturday night racers. You good folks need to think about bringing the Phenom back into production. Oh and don't change a thing on them. I know that a couple chassis that i mentioned used both .083 and .095 tubing in their frames. Thanks for your time and listening to me. Rickey.

Nice video presentation. Not sure i'm buying into it yet. What are you using .095, .083 ? I think a person may want some flex on different track conditions. We run 2 cycle stuff i.e. Yamaha and Iame. I have to see this new chassis beat the 2006-2011 Buller aero, Phantom Phenom, Avenger and Ferrelli 1st. Thanks