Thread: What happened to the news, I just want to be informed what is actually going on.

What happened to the news, I just want to be informed what is actually going on.

Why must they HYPE up EVERYTHING, don't get me wrong this Hurricane Sucks and I pray for all the people that it's disrupting but to over state it the way they are is crazy, I just saw coverage of a piece of siding loose flopping in the wind with the reporter reporting MAJOR DESTRUCTION. I can't even make myself watch anymore.

They are all actors now trying to win an emmy or something...can't watch the weather channel anymore..
    2016 World Formula Modified Tour Champion
    2014,2013 OVS Junior Champ Champ
    2012 OVS Jr Sportsman Champ Champ
    RAGE Karts
    Chavis Motorsports
    JRPW Racing
    Paid Bob's 4cycle Subscriber

Sensationalism sells.

Personally I'm sick of it all as well.

Not to mention media bias. They prefer to report on items that support their agenda. The whole truth is a thing of the past in news reports.

I think they're all spooked after what happened with Harvey last year
    And it's not just the media, it was state governments, governors, government agencies, and even the president building up everything.

There are some very serious and devastated areas in north carolina mainly towards the coast and we're praying them all, but check out this video of a news anchor really battling the wind, you may have to copy and paste it to your search engine because it won't let me add the link
    https://youtu.be/XFh-X1bv4P0

Brutal winds in that video...sad
    2016 World Formula Modified Tour Champion
    2014,2013 OVS Junior Champ Champ
    2012 OVS Jr Sportsman Champ Champ
    RAGE Karts
    Chavis Motorsports
    JRPW Racing
    Paid Bob's 4cycle Subscriber

Did you watch the whole video? It's hilarious watch the background, drama at its best

Looks more like a comedy bit.

No that truly is a weather man acting like it is that windy where he is standing

That's part of what ticks me off, there is horrible serious situations going on and there out there with a camera on them acting instead of just reporting, like were supposed to be impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by racing promotor View Post
    That's part of what ticks me off, there is horrible serious situations going on and there out there with a camera on them acting instead of just reporting, like were supposed to be impressed.
    Your right sir that's why I posted it for you to prove your point although you got to admit that's pretty funny he looks like a dumb###

Sad part is I saw about 10 others staging it to look dramatic that looked like dumb *** also, the 2 guy's casually walking around in the back ground made him look even more foolish, guess they'll soon have to send producers out in the field with these clowns.

What's sadder is that the more over-the-top any of the news channels make the news, the more people tune in, and the more money the programs and networks make from advertising revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Evans View Post
    What's sadder is that the more over-the-top any of the news channels make the news, the more people tune in, and the more money the programs and networks make from advertising revenue.
    Ya I know, tough for me to figure out WHY , I can't stand to watch any of it anymore not just weather related news.

Just seen death toll is at fifteen right now. Just seems sad that people donít heed warning just because of newscast like this.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

Paid subscriber to B4C

I live in south florida welcome to my world