+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2014 nascar predictions

2014 nascar predictions

shr Busch will win 4 races with harvick and stewart being consistant but no wins. Danica will continue to be on every teenagers list but 1 top ten at a restrictor plate will be about it.

rcr newman wins one race .Dillion will be a 15 to 25th place car most of the season and menard leaves at seasons end.

roush Carl wins title over kenseth by 5 points.biffle leaves at seasons end to join rcr.stenhouse stays about like this yr.

jgr Kenseth continues to be the star at jgr with 4 wins. Busch wins 2 and 3rd in title chase with hamlin leaving at season end after another bad season.

hms Jimmie has unusualy bad yr.Wrecks and blown motors control the season. The end of the jimmie chad dueo as chad goes to gordon as crew chief in 2015. Gordon has 2 wins and 4th in points and jr lumbers along logging another season at hms.Kahne wins one.

rpm The 43 makes it back to victory lane at talladega and ambrose finally wins a oval race at michigan in a gas mileage win.

ganassi jamie wins one and larson in rookie of the yr.

penske brad wins 4 and cornbread get another win in the 22

mwr shut out and sinking fast as bowyer leaves at seasons end.

woodbrothers team with petty for selected races in 2015 as a 3rd team. The 21 becomes 3rd petty entry for 2015 with mark martin for 15 races.

Don't kill the messenger as this is all in fun.Submit your future predictions and lets look back after this season and see who got the closest.

I think Stewart will win 500 in first race back, and prob win 2-3 more races...i think Harvick will win the championship and Busch will win 1 or 2 races...and for Danica, i agree with u

I think Newman will suprise alot of people, i think he will make the chase...paul menards not going anywhere until Ty Dillon is ready....i think that Austin Dillon wins a race and makes the chase in a the last race at Richmond

I think Stenhouse will win a race, I think Edwards will win 4-5 races and contend for champ...I think Biffle leaves as well and goes to MWR with Bayne replacing him

I think Hamlin, Kenseth and Busch all win 2-4 races and make chase

I think Jimmie wins 3 races and finishes 4-7 in points, I think jeff wins 1 race and announces that 2015 will be his last year...then JR wins 2 races and finishes 2nd in points...kasey struggled and misses chase

I think that Almirola and Ambrose both finish top 20 in points

I think Jamie Mac will win a race, and Kyle Larson will finish Top 20 in points

I think Joey will win multiple races and finish top 5 in points, brad will win 2 and barley make chase

I think Clint wins a race but misses chase, i think Vickers wins a race but also misses chase...i also believe that Jeff Burton will be very competitive in a limited schedule

Wood Bros wont merge with no one lol. Mark Martin is done

Also -

NNS Champ - Regan Smith
    NCWTS Champ - Timothy Peters

Another thing that i think will be interesting is the list of free agents after 2014 - Jamie McMurray, Marcos Ambrose, Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer, Greg Biffle, David Ragan, Aric Almirola and I believe Carl Edwards is in an option year

Would not surprise me to see a lot of new drivers with new teams for 2015

Jimmie will tie 2 other great drivers @ 7

I ain't got a clue!

But I hope that Biffle does not leave Roush. He's a wheel man.

Quote Originally Posted by Triton45 View Post
    The end of the jimmie chad dueo as chad goes to gordon as crew chief in 2015.
    I know you said all in fun, but how could you even imagine Knaus and Johnson splitting up? A suicide pact?

My single prediction - mark my words, you heard it here - Junior has his best season ever and is a Chase front runner.

JJ and the 48 Team will be a 7th timer.

Dale Jr. Will win one or Two races.

Danica Will start improving and will show it on the Road Courses first.

Two new single car teams will start up midway in the season.

Martin Truex Jr. and Clint Boyer will Struggle this year.

Tony Stewart will struggle at first but will win a couple of races.

88 wins 3, finishes 2nd in points
    48 struggles, 6th in points with 3 wins
    24 wins 2, 8th in points
    14 wins 2, 3rd in points
    2 car takes 5 victories and the championship
    20 "only" wins 6, but DNFs persist to keep him down to 4th at year's end
    4 and 41 combine to win 4 races, make headlines as they clash on the track.
    3 car is the new NASCAR poster child, with Danica-like exposure and sub-par performance for the most part
    42 car runaway ROY winner, with 4 top 5 finishes
    10 ride improves greatly, with 4 top 10's and 2 top 5 finishes

would love to see 43 back in victory lane dont thing its going to happen could care less about the rest

Maybe Ca$hcar will do enough dumb things so as to drive real race fans back to their local tracks.

Think Kenseth is going to be strong out of the gate. Carl and the Roush team will tske a few races to get started. But its gonna be Kenseth and Edwards battling for the championship.

I hope its a good year of racing and not too many fuel mileage wins!

try and have fun with this and be logical or over logical if you will but guess as close as possible to what you really think can happen this yr.It would be fun to look back at seasons end and see who got close.
    Myself I would love to say the 43 wins 12 races but thats not gonna happen but I do think a talladega or daytona win is possible like ragan did last yr .Expecting jr to win 8 races and the cup would proubly be a hopeful pick and bring down your chances of getting the closest.I woulden't think the 88 would be expected to do that if you look back over the last 10 yrs of jrs record but if the stars line up right he could win one.

How about every one who makes a prediction donates a dollar at seasons end to buy the winner a happy meal or if enough do it a steak. who's in!

I bet I don't watch any races again this year for the 3rd year in a row. Use to be never missed one. NORACECAR SUCKS its getting as bad as FORNOPASS 1 on the other side of the world. Wish all the teams good luck..

Rapidly becoming as predictable as the WWF.

I just hope races this year can go past the half way point before theres only 20 cars on the lead lap !!!

I have only 2 predictions
    1 ...The #3 car will win the pole and the race at Daytona
    2 ...Johnson will win #7

Today's testing speeds show that I may have been on to something in post #8. I think the hype machine is in high gear for Dillon as of now, and NASCAR loves it if they're not actually behind it. I find it highly improbable that this young man could be more talented than the entire field, including his own teammates at RCR, to the point that he outran the second-fastest car by over 2 mph. Time will tell if the 3 car is as speedy when they come back to Daytona with tech inspectors.

What a Joke DIS Raceing Series has become!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ONEHARDHEAD View Post
    Today's testing speeds show that I may have been on to something in post #8. I think the hype machine is in high gear for Dillon as of now, and NASCAR loves it if they're not actually behind it. I find it highly improbable that this young man could be more talented than the entire field, including his own teammates at RCR, to the point that he outran the second-fastest car by over 2 mph. Time will tell if the 3 car is as speedy when they come back to Daytona with tech inspectors.
    Looking back on last years speeds, not much as changed. The times are similar and both were set by RCR drivers, in fact both were set by the exact same team. Last year the fastest team was the 29, which is now the 3

Hes not anymore talented than the rest of the field, daytona is all about speed for single car runs. Just look at Danica last year

And ya well see, its almost impossible for anyone to cheat, including nascar considering they let anyone watch tech

My prediction that I can say with pretty good certainty: I watch less Cup races than I did last year.

I might take my boys to a Busch (or whatever it's called this year) race in Richmond, but that's about it. Probably be watching more local stuff at Langley and Saluda...

After reading the post,heres my forcast> Attendance will be down (really down), some race's will have a lot of field fillers, some will start less than 43. TV viewing ratings will be off by about 25%. The good news is nobody will give a fat rats rump, they will ask for more money from the Goverment and get none. Just remember they got stimulas money and didn't pay it back just like everyone else.

rookie of the year will be a close competition between A. Dillon and K. larson

Kyle Larson will drive circles around Dillon. I see a dark horse in Allgaier maybe. Jimmie wins #7 and the rest is almost like last year. Gordon wins 500.

The # 3 will tear itself and a bunch of other cars up this year. Just like its previous driver. There will be more coverage of B rated Country and pop stars due to the lack of exciting racing. On every superspeedway, two solid lines splitting the racing surface will be painted all the way around and a no passing rule will be enforced. Ray Evernham will break silence and announce he doped tires years ago, with Goodyear denying knowledge of this. MWR employs Ernie Elliott to build a 3/4 scale car to fit under the templates, but true to his Southern roots, Ernie sabatoges this plan and actually makes it 4/3 scale. Fans get suspicious of Brian France during a live broadcast; he pours fun dip all over the announce table and snorts it with a rolled up Winston Million check.

Kyle busch 4-6 wins top 5 in points

Dutton I love the Evernham thing, I remember when Gordon won with a two tire change and Jack Rouch blew a gasket, it's just air Jack it's just air. Larson wins the cup.

i think NASCRAP will not be happy until they make J.J. an 8 time champ...and since they are ramming the 3 down our throat he will win the daytona 500...and danica still beings in the cash to stewart...but NO wins...NASCRAP will find a way to continue destroying racing as we ONCE knew it...that's my opinion an i'm sticking to it...

While everyone is on the subject,thought they had super duper timplate jigs, is this a optic blurr or is the right front fender the widest part of the car? My eyes cannot be that bad I just had a checkup,anyways I fixed it turned it off and went in the shop. PS- Had a beer, built a fire, did a little sheetmetal work and wondered what Kish was thinkin about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutton13 View Post
    The # 3 will tear itself and a bunch of other cars up this year. Just like its previous driver. There will be more coverage of B rated Country and pop stars due to the lack of exciting racing. On every superspeedway, two solid lines splitting the racing surface will be painted all the way around and a no passing rule will be enforced. Ray Evernham will break silence and announce he doped tires years ago, with Goodyear denying knowledge of this. MWR employs Ernie Elliott to build a 3/4 scale car to fit under the templates, but true to his Southern roots, Ernie sabatoges this plan and actually makes it 4/3 scale. Fans get suspicious of Brian France during a live broadcast; he pours fun dip all over the announce table and snorts it with a rolled up Winston Million check.
    Funny.

I predict tracks will remove seat? oh wait
    And that there will be a winner every race
    " YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS THE COMPETITION YOU RACE AGAINST"

+ Reply to Thread