It pains me to type this, and I really really don't want to, but I would hate for people to travel to the track, only to have to wait on the rain to quit, and it be too late to race. It has been raining all day, and is supposed to rain all morning tomorrow. If we were to have to wait it out, it would be to late to get the show in, and get everyone out at a descent time. Monday is a school, and work day.

Sorry folks Races are canceled.

Bubba Jones